Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Can Spoiler 9/24/13

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red for these spoilers. So Chelsea's baby could possibly be Dylans. This is getting stupid. I can't understand why Dylan and Adam don't go get a DNA test and end this confusion once and for all. The story line is going on for way too long. I'm liking this Dylan story line. Hope he gets help soon. His outbursts at Avery is mean. She's only trying to help him. I can see why Avery is mad at Chelsea. Can't wait for their argument. That will be some good drama there. Thanks again. Your spoilers are something that I look forward to and the first thing I go to when coming on to the board.

Thank you trixie, I am happy you enjoy them...

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote lilie: Ooops here it is, the first sign that the :) kid maybe dylan's after all

------------------
good analogy; just like the writer's to pull another switch on us. Wonder how soon DNA will be done, and will it be legit? And yes, as pointed out...she was PJ when she slept with Dylan, hope the writer's did not forget this LOL

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

thanks Red ...you always do a great job on the updates i know that it takes a good chunk of personal time to do them and it's appreciated :) .

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Red,

I read the recaps that Kevin has something to say about Kay's will and her leaving Devon a big inheritance...tell me that is not true! Tell me that Kevin, who stole from that woman, did not expect her to leave him some fortune? Tell me he is not angry over it?! I really need your opinion on how that went down...lol

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I think this dog plays a big part in the rumors about Delia, he already made a dash out of CL and Delia took off after him, while Chloe freaked out and Billy ran after them, ..ergo..the name Dash..I think this dog will run away again and Delia will be hurt while chasing him.... ;(

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Quote ajsp35801: Red,

I read the recaps that Kevin has something to say about Kay's will and her leaving Devon a big inheritance...tell me that is not true! Tell me that Kevin, who stole from that woman, did not expect her to leave him some fortune? Tell me he is not angry over it?! I really need your opinion on how that went down...lol

Yes, he did,, he was very snarky about it..Lily was not pleased with his comment either..

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote FL senior fan: Chelsea's DOCTOR told her it was most likely the hereditary disease; I'd be getting another doctor! Chelsea should not be too hard on herself for her reactions to what she was told.

Why bring an animal into the picture; they never follow thru with "pets"...besides didn't Chloe already have an ugly/cute dog that was seen only a few times? Billy, you let me down, why didn't you get a CAT?!

Neil, you big sap...prosecute AND IMMEDIATELY FIRE Hillary and Mason. Remember, Mason/Hillary were in possession of DRUGS and if that's not enough against them, there is harassment and cyber bullying.

Oh, so Avery gets angered at Chelsea. Hum, at first she was supportive of Dylan/Chelsea getting back together.
I HOPE HE'S NOT MEETING WITH SHARON'S THERAPIST; she's been very unsuccessful with Sharon. I'd LOVE for the writer's to bring Dr.Emily back to town; to help Dylan and create some interest in a Jack storyline.

THANKS RED, you rock my evening!

:) ...Dylans therapist is a man..

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Quote Lanie1959: thanks Red ...you always do a great job on the updates i know that it takes a good chunk of personal time to do them and it's appreciated :) .

You're welcome Lanie, happy I can do them..

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Interesting dialogue with Neil and Hillary.

Neil has a "daughter" :D She nothing like Lilly :D

lol glad the way writers made it come out that Adam's the father and also glad the child does not have the disease.

Good job writers something had to force Chelsea to say something....and that was it.

No way Dylan's the father....that is getting back with his "ex" who is free and "single" :D

If Dylan was the father that baby would of been a premie...and we all know that the baby wasn't....even the doctor's knew and kept it from "Dylan"....

Adam your are 100% the fada! :D

If they switch that...it was a miraculous conception for you to be the father and have afull term baby when we all heard and witnessed that the baby was no premie. There was only one miraculous conception....so bubbleland better not go there :D

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Quote rediculous:
Quote ajsp35801: Red,

Yes, he did,, he was very snarky about it..Lily was not pleased with his comment either..

So I guess Kevin was only friendly with her because he was trying to get something out of it. I mean really...Jill, Mac, Chance, Nina, Phillip, etc, All I could understand having something to say. But Kevin just looks like a leachy gold digger like his mother (whom I love by the way but she is what she is)...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”