"IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yale Steam

"IF"Sharon is sick, its because she chooses to be!

Postby Yale Steam » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 pm

She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

She is indirectly responsible for what happen to Phyllis and she changed Nick's letter creating hell for Summer.

Josh says Sharon is sick? We it's her own fault and it's her choice.

Lanie1959

Re:

Postby Lanie1959 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Nobody chooses to be mentally ill but she chooses not to medicate............big difference. I don't get her free pass because she knew something was wrong months ago and did not to anything to help her condition, but she can't help that she has the condition.

JaNell36

Re:

Postby JaNell36 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Quote Lanie1959: Nobody chooses to be mentally ill but she chooses not to medicate............big difference. I don't get her free pass because she knew something was wrong months ago and did not to anything to help her condition, but she can't help that she has the condition.

Very good post! I agree!

sharon n nick 4eva

Re:

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote Yale Steam: She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

She is indirectly responsible for what happen to Phyllis and she changed Nick's letter creating hell for Summer.

~)

Sunnyflower

Re:

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote Yale Steam: She is off her meds and she refuses treatment. No excuses of illness nor free passes.

Absolutely.

Unlike most people, she has all the money in the world to get the best help, but instead she chooses to be sick and hurt people.

Squish

Re:

Postby Squish » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:55 pm

What I found ironic was that she actually uttered the words "I'm not a danger to myself or others" UM, REALLY??? This is just typical Sharon behavior even with her doctor standing there telling her that her feelings of euphoria were a direct result of her "disease" and that she would inevitably have a crash. I can't feel sympathy for stupid, and Sharon's being stupid.

lilie

Re:

Postby lilie » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:15 pm

~) ~) ~)

Sunnyflower

Re:

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Quote lilie:

~) ~) ~)

~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Sunnyflower

Re:

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Quote Squish: What I found ironic was that she actually uttered the words "I'm not a danger to myself or others" UM, REALLY??? This is just typical Sharon behavior even with her doctor standing there telling her that her feelings of euphoria were a direct result of her "disease" and that she would inevitably have a crash. I can't feel sympathy for stupid, and Sharon's being stupid.

Just another chapter in her book.

Squish

Re:

Postby Squish » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote lilie:

~) ~) ~)

~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

*snort*

Return to “The Young and the Restless”