Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Anyone else heard this Spumor about Delia?

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Quote reng: When is Mac supposed to come back? Could that be in sympathy for Billy?

It hasn't been said for sure when or if Mac is coming back,it's just another rumor that she is,if she is they haven't started taping yet.I now there something said about her coming back and working with Billy Miller and Steve Burton,but there has been nothing for sure.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 pm

I was sure when we had that wonderful Scene of Delia bonding with Villy, that the rumor was true.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Quote alanadz: I was sure when we had that wonderful Scene of Delia bonding with Villy, that the rumor was true.

Delia has had wonderful bonding scene's with Villy before and nothing happened

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:57 pm

I totally believe it. I would not be surprised to see Chadam go after Jonny either.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: I absolutely believe that it is true. Jill Phelps is perfectly capable of killing off a child. I put nothing past the woman.

I have been reading it all over the place. It fits perfectly. Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) warned a few months ago that JFP planned to kill off a "beloved" character. Who is more beloved than a child.

I read that article about a "beloved character" being killed off but never connected it to a child, I really thought of Sharon. That will be just to sad, Billy will be devastated and Kevin, Kevin really loves that child.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Quote Laloni:
Quote Homesick Cajun: I absolutely believe that it is true. Jill Phelps is perfectly capable of killing off a child. I put nothing past the woman.

I have been reading it all over the place. It fits perfectly. Tommy Garrett (Highlight Hollywood) warned a few months ago that JFP planned to kill off a "beloved" character. Who is more beloved than a child.

I read that article about a "beloved character" being killed off but never connected it to a child, I really thought of Sharon. That will be just to sad, Billy will be devastated and Kevin, Kevin really loves that child.

I agree. I also think it will pull Chloe and Billy together grieving for their child.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Quote Laloni:

There was a thread here started when the article first was published. It was about forty pages long when it died off. LOL Quite a few of us spent time speculating on who it may be. With Phelps's reputation of hating women and vets over forty and the way Sharon has been written for so long she was certainly the prime candidate. Nikki was a close second. No one thought about a child. The problem was all the vets have their detractors. None were universally "beloved". The thing I think everyone overlooked was Garrett said female and beloved, he never said veteran. So, I think we were all on the wrong track at the time. With the rumors now, I see what we overlooked. I mean, who is more beloved than a child...

Phelps is keeping a really tight lid on this s/l. Scenes are being filmed off stage with only the few actors involved on location. Phelps knows this will be a very unpopular story. It perfectly mirrors the her past work. The way I think it will play out, several fan bases are going to be unhappy. I just hope it's enough to make Sony/CBS to wake up. That would be the only good to come out of this mess.

I find it appalling that Phelps has resorted to this. I hope that I'm wrong in what I think will happen. But I think it's a done deal. Unfortunately.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Quote gleefull: Jill Farren Phelps loves these type of stories.

Her track record speaks for itself! She creates Emmy bait for her pet male actors.

I'm sure Michael Muhney & Billy Miller will get Emmy's next year.

Jill will make sure of it just like she did for Tony Geary & Jonathan Jackson. ;)

I have heard this. I don't want to see this happen. Fans didn't want to see Jake killed off. But, as usual JFP didn't listen. She only does what she wants.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Quote alanadz: I totally believe it. I would not be surprised to see Chadam go after Jonny either.

It wouldn't surprise me if one day we find out that this is the story line that Josh Griffith and Phelps disagreed on. JG probably didn't want to do it and Phelps was pushing for it.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote Laloni:

I agree. I also think it will pull Chloe and Billy together grieving for their child.

Not if it is done the way they are saying, with Chloe and Kevin blaming Billy, nope, will sever the tie once and for all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”