SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
habbyfan

Re: SHOCKING NIKKI'S SON SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Postby habbyfan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Quote MartysDad2013: S

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

Nikki and Jacks son died,they donated his heart to save the life of another child. Nikki had the boy visit Jack when he was suffering from loss a few years ago ,to show Jack the
life they saved.

This is not the child of Jack and Nikki. this child happened
before she married Victor.

KyLady8

Postby KyLady8 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 pm

How could Jack be the father....crazy. I sure hope that someone entirely new to the show is Nikki's son. Dylan story line has ran its course. Wouldn't her child be about 45 at least....Nick is the youngest of her children... How old is Noah supposed to be....hard to keep up!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote Yia Yia: Would it be great if the son is Nikki and Paul’s. That she was raped, but not impregnated by the cult leader. That’s why the cult leader gave the baby away, because it was Nikki and Paul’s…… That would tie Dylan into GC even more.

YES!!! Fingers crossed!! :] JMO

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote miladytn: While I can believe that Victor could have known, or found out later in their lives, and kept it from her, in no way do I believe it is Jack's son. The writers, so far, have gone with the cult storyline when Nikki was practically a teenager. She didn't even meet Jack until much later in her life.

-----------------------
THIS DOESN'T WASH WITH ME;
If anything...Paul and Nikki will be the parents of Dylan.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Thanks for the spoiler. I'm confused; I thought Nikki was raped by the cult guy and bore a son? So the son is for the cult guy? Or are we talking about two different sons?[/quote]

--------------------------------

The Nun did say Triplets.. Maybe she meant twins.
One For Paul, One for the cult leader?? haha.
PLEASE, not Carmine.. Hopefully he's gone. For GOOD!!!
Plus I think he's too young. I HOPE!! ~)

Just kidding about twins and triplets. Surely writers won't change the shows history THAT much!! ~) This is enough.
I do think Dylan seems more like Paul and I'd love to see Paul Help Dylan.
Not just a S/L with Nikki crying and rubbing Dylan's face.
(Not being negative about any of them)

debmich

Postby debmich » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:18 pm

I think yesterdays discussion between, Courtney and Noah, led me to believe that maybe they are cousins! For some reason, it became necessary to discuss her parents, her father, who works in finance and travels the world. He could be Nikki's son!
Never know!

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote KyLady8: How could Jack be the father....crazy. I sure hope that someone entirely new to the show is Nikki's son. Dylan story line has ran its course. Wouldn't her child be about 45 at least....Nick is the youngest of her children... How old is Noah supposed to be....hard to keep up!

Noah is supposed to be 22 or 23 now. In September 2008, I remember Nick telling Phyllis he had access to his trust fund since he was now 35. In December 2012, he turned 41. Victoria was originally 6 years older than Nick, but now she is supposed to be 2 years older. Strange thing is that, in 1994, it was said that Nick was 16 and Victoria was 18. So, that would mean Victoria is 37 and Nick is 35 now. MAB really messed up Nick's timeline when she SORAS'd him to 35 in September 2008 and made Noah around 22 last year. Victoria should have been SORAS'd as well and should be 43 if Nick is 41. SORAS'ing characters so often makes it very confusing when it comes to their ages.

Dylan would be the right age if he turns out to be Nikki's son since he is a couple of years or so older than Victoria.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:44 pm

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

A little birdie told me that Victor has known all along that Dylan is Nikki and Jack's son and has kept that information to himself all of these years!

What happened to Nikki being raped by the evil one? How did Jack get into this picture. This baby supposedly was born when Nikki was 18 years old, she has not known Jack that long, your informant is not to good

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote alanadz:

P

O

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

The little birdie got a couple of facts wrong.

More than couple, your little birdie is ALL wrong

sarahp

Postby sarahp » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:19 pm

P

O

I

L

E

R

A

L

E

R

T

S

P

A

C

E

How could Jack be the father, Nikki said she was raped by that guy at the cult.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”