Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: Can Spoiler..9/19/13

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

What she said!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red, I agree with you about SB. Such a great actor. I don't have any hope for Sharon left. She refuses to admit that she has a problem and thinks she's fine. Until she realizes it, she will continue to go downhill. Maybe the best thing for Summer is to go away for a while. Jack and Victor can't stop fighting and she hates it. Jack and Victor should try to find middle ground and put all their anger aside for their families. Noah and Courtney make a good pair. I like them together.

What she said!

desert lord

Postby desert lord » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:26 pm

?) Just off topic for a moment...have been hearing many of you posters say the Dillon maybe the son of Nikki: how do you know?? could some kind soul out there, enlighten me?? thank you.

lilie

Postby lilie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote BEENWATCHINGSINCE5YR: Thank you Red! I'm a die hard Adam fan, however he is wrong on so many levels for (trying) to take baby conner away from his mother! >( , I know he is mad but he don't see that he is acting just like his father right now. Victor would do some crap like this, while I do hope he gets to spend time with his son I hope he calms down and open his eyes and heart to see that it's not about him and the con lady.. it's about baby Adam Jr. %(

well, personally I feel that the little con artist reep what she saws.

she has made her messy little bed and must now lie on it ~) it's just that's simple.

She was going to con poor Adam out his own son's child, so DESERVES >( what she gets and then some... >(

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote lilie:
Quote BEENWATCHINGSINCE5YR: Thank you Red! I'm a die hard Adam fan, however he is wrong on so many levels for (trying) to take baby conner away from his mother! >( , I know he is mad but he don't see that he is acting just like his father right now. Victor would do some crap like this, while I do hope he gets to spend time with his son I hope he calms down and open his eyes and heart to see that it's not about him and the con lady.. it's about baby Adam Jr. %(

well, personally I feel that the little con artist reep what she saws.
she has made her messy little bed and must now lie on it ~) it's just that's simple.
She was going to con poor Adam out his own son's child, so DESERVES >( what she gets and then some... >(

Here, here! :o

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

T. Y. for the recaps, Red :)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:53 am

Quote canada gal: T. Y. for the recaps, Red :)

:)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”