Crazy Dylan

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ping123

Crazy Dylan

Postby ping123 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Another character with a mental disorder, what happend to Patty and Dr.Watkins. If there going to show mental disorders they should let the characters get treatment for it too. I wonder what Chelsea will think.

Lanie1959

Re: Crazy Dylan

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

with therapy and some understanding Dylan stands a good chance at recovering .........this is happening to a lot of our vets.

maja

Postby maja » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

JBosh

Postby JBosh » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote maja: Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

Since this is "reel" life not "real" life people are allowed the rights to their opinions.

maja

Postby maja » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Quote JBosh:
Quote maja: Dylan is not crazy, he suffers from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) which alot of those who have bravely served in the military and witness traumatic events have. I think to call him crazy is cruel, especially since it was explained by tptb that he suffers from PTSD.Also it should be noted that anyone who might have had something traumatic that has happen to them might have this, sometimes victims of crimes, would you call them crazy?

Since this is "reel" life not "real" life people are allowed the rights to their opinions.

Really...well I never knew that.I think I'm also entitled to tell the OP what I felt about his/her post also.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I know he isn't really crazy, he has a mental disorder, like Sharon.

ping123

Postby ping123 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Dylan is confused about what he did when his PTSD took over.

Ggjj

Postby Ggjj » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Lighten up this is not therapy, just a soap for heavens sake.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Quote maja:
Quote JBosh:

Really...well I never knew that.I think I'm also entitled to tell the OP what I felt about his/her post also.

The real crazy is sharon

Luckylady4holly

Postby Luckylady4holly » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Dylan as done nothing except stir up the pot since he's been in Genoa City. He should have packed his bags months ago and hit the road because he is nothing but a trouble maker. Besides he has nothing left in GC so he can leave now, go to a psych. center and leave the show. I can't tolerate his sniveling character and how Avery drops everything if/when he shows up. Why did he go to Avery's apartment when he learned Conner wasn't his? Because he is there to cause trouble. The sooner he hits the road and leaves GC the better off everyone will be.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”