chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Postby alanadz » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:46 pm

I agree. I have to admit there were times (before Connor's true paternity was revealed) that I wanted to strangle Chloe. I could not stand her! But now I am slowly becoming a fan again.

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 am

Birds of a feather flock together. Kindred spirits. Both are cons and if the writers continue in their true fashion Chelsea will soon be ready for Saint Hood as they made Chloe a Saint after she became a mother.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:33 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote alanadz: I think Adam will put an end to this friendship pronto.

And is he to tell Chelsea who she should be fiends with? Chloe gave bad advice, but the decision was Chelsea's alone.

I agree!

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Makes sense for them to be friends. I can't stand either one of them. They are the same person in my eyes.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Quote SLEUTH: Birds of a feather flock together. Kindred spirits. Both are cons and if the writers continue in their true fashion Chelsea will soon be ready for Saint Hood as they made Chloe a Saint after she became a mother.

You must have read my mind. I feel the same way.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:00 pm

I am back to being a big fan of this friendship! I use to love Likey and Phyllis' friendship but this one could prove to be just as good.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:09 pm

The show needs more friendships. i hated the advice Chloe gave Chelsea and their bond will definitely be strained if Adam is charged as the HnR driver, but I really like them. Chelsea was such a good friend at the hospital, and I gasped when Chloe told Chelsea about the cornea donation then started bawling like a baby.

fairland

Postby fairland » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Quote alanadz: I am back to being a big fan of this friendship! I use to love Likey and Phyllis' friendship but this one could prove to be just as good.

I do miss having Phyllis on the show to be friends with Lauren. I would love to see Phyllis back on the show more anything. I love watching chloe and chelsea friendship shine as a great story line material. Yes there friendship will strained on many levels that Adam will be number 1 enemy. I love every story line that both character like chloe and chelsea are fighting for there child's life like Conner getting Corneas for Conner eye sight. Having a death child that is dead is going to rough to the core. I love Chelsea and chloe as great friendship together and forever.

fairland

Postby fairland » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:36 am

I would love to know more of chloe back background other than working with Adam annd chelsea are great working together. I actually think kate character needs to have a background story with the caracter to how kate was being rasied. That story line has not yet to come to pass. I can actually see chloe dealing with Esther as a mother and how Esther should have more story line with chloe's character. I would love to see abandon story line coming from Tiny to come back to GC.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 am

ITA. So glad Chloe is being written differently. I couldn't stand her for quite a while but now, I am a fan again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”