chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fairland

Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Postby fairland » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:03 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: Chelsea has changed since she came to town.she gave Johnny to Billy and Vicky to give him a better home.Chelsea understand Chloe pain and lost.Chelsea is stuck in the middle of her best friend and husband.a person can only take so much bashing of the person they love.Chloe was wrong Delia had Billy there by her she didn't die alone.but anyway Chloe said it today.Adam was taking Connor from her to push her out of Connor life.Chloe thinks she should have Connor as a prize .you took my child now give me yours..Chloe don't see it was a accident.there is more going on here than Delia dying the hate
CHLOE has had for Adam from the get go is coming out.way before all this with Delia.Chelsea just brought Adam body home.but CHLOE like Chloe always has to have the do it light on her.Chelsea hit it on the head when she said Chloe is useing Delia now to be the pity me accept my action what ever I do cause I can cause my daughter is dead.

Nicely put where Chloe is coming from. I agree with everything that you have said. Yes Chloe has hate for Adam. Yes, there is a lot going on that does not meet the eye where Chloe is involved that where Delia's daughter is concerned. Chloe can not stand that Chelsea rather defend Adam over the fact that Delia's does matter to Chloe. Chloe knows that Chelsea is grieving over Adam's death. That is why Chloe is going light on Chelsea just because Chelsea is grieving over losing Adam . Chloe is also losing Delia by death. THat Chloe was not at Delia's hospital bed side. Chloe also told Chelsea that Adam only thank Chloe for giving Connor's sight where Delia did die. Adam did not feel any gracious over Chloe is around Connor so much.

fairland

Re: chloe and chelsea friendship great storyline

Postby fairland » Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Chelsea assumes she's pregnant by Kevin, but Chloe clarifies she's not pregnant and will be having a baby on her own, not with Kevin. I am going to love this scene right here because, Chlesea shocked by the news by what Chloe siad is going to be priceless fror sure. I love the drama between, Chelsea and Chloe together. I love how Chelsea points out that Chloe is pregnant by Kevin. Really Chloe that Chloe is pregnant with kevin's child. I love the way Chloe makes it clear to chelsea that Chloe is not pregnanat by Kevin to Chelsea. I love their frendship between Chloe and Chelsea and that is priceless beyond words. I love the wrting here as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”