Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lee4748

Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Postby Lee4748 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:20 pm

after seeing today's episode, and seeing Alex go in to ask Paul if he needed anything, the thought came to me that just maybe Alex could be Nikki 's son. Alex really resembles Nick and he could have gotten his accent living with his parents. I would love it to be Alex and not Dylan as speculated.

Castro

Re: Who Would You Prefer to be Nikki's Lost Child?

Postby Castro » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm

It would be interesting if it were Avery's ex-husband. Isn't an attorney also? Not sure but all we know of him is his last name is Clark and he didn't pay her any attention because he was working all the time.

Whoever it is, they are definitely 3-5 years older than Victoria so her son (or daughter?) should be in their mid 40's.

Lee4748

Postby Lee4748 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Yes the son or daughter would have to be older than Victoria and Nick. I would assume much older by 10 years since it was a while before Nikki married Victor (I am just assuming since I have only been watching since 2006). And Dylan hardly looks 10 years older than Victoria (who I think is the oldest).

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:15 pm

As long as it is not Dylan, I am happy.

Joyrider

Postby Joyrider » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote Joyrider: Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

Age doesn't mean anything in soapland. Whoever the writers decide is Nikki's child, it won't matter how old they are.

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Quote ajsp35801: As long as it is not Dylan, I am happy.

I am not going to like this S/L. I am so sick of babies being switched, babies not being with their rightfully parents and now Nikki has a lost son, I don't think its Dylan, he simply does not fit. please Dylan is just getting out of one stupid S/L and they want to put him in another one, cut us a break writers, Dylan needs lot of help, medical help and that is what he needs to work on, quite frankly from what I've seen, it will take years for him to recover which shouldn't be a problem, the S/L on this soap just go on and on

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote Joyrider: Victoria and Nick have had their ages advanced. Nikki and I had. our children the same years; so I will always know how old Victoria and Nick really are. Victoria should be 32 years old and Nick should be 25 years old. So if Nikki's child is ten years older than Victoria, that would be 42 years old and that is how old Dylan is. But you can't go by any of this.

Hmn, then you, Nikki, & I were all pregnant about the same time.Mine just turned 33 in August. I may have watched a soap once in a while but did not really get into them until I was home on bed rest with nothing to do but read & watch t.v. My memory of Nikki in the cult probably predates my time in bed watching all the cbs soaps, one after another.

Joyrider

Postby Joyrider » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Quote Blue 501:

Hmn, then you, Nikki, & I were all pregnant about the same time.Mine just turned 33 in August. I may have watched a soap once in a while but did not really get into them until I was home on bed rest with nothing to do but read & watch t.v. My memory of Nikki in the cult probably predates my time in bed watching all the cbs soaps, one after another.

Joyrider

Postby Joyrider » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:45 pm

well, Blue, my grandchild is 3 years old how about you?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”