Dylan's a dud

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Dylan's a dud

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm

My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

scarolinaskies

Re: Dylan's a dud

Postby scarolinaskies » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

I disagree, his scenes with Avery are so romantic. There is such a sweet love between the two of them, plus he is sexy as hell.

AdamPhan

Postby AdamPhan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Umm only a boar can boaring. But I'll grant you that Dylan certainly is boring.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:03 pm

I agree the Dylan character is sooooooo BORING, he's a snooze-fest. I wish they would get rid of him, lately I just FF thru him.

Piperay

Postby Piperay » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Duplicate ... self deleted.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 pm

I thought he showed a lot of fire today in his scenes with Chelsea. I hope it keeps up. I truly want to like him. Or hate him. Something!

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Aw he's like deadwood...running to Avery. Wa wa.

dairymaid

Postby dairymaid » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Quote scarolinaskies:
Quote Barbyboo: My gosh his character is pathetic..he is so boaring...he's boaring happy and boaring sad. The writer created a robot....today he said he was going away I hope so

I disagree, his scenes with Avery are so romantic. There is such a sweet love between the two of them, plus he is sexy as hell.

I agree. I think that Dylan is great and his reaction once he found out that Chelsea deceived him was right on point. His reaction was to be expected. Yes, I hope that he and Avery get back together.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:14 am

I think he has finally been given some material to work with. Up to this point he has been just rolling with the flow and given a boring script.
He is going to shine now.
I hope.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:31 am

Quote scarolinaskies:

I find his pairing with Chelsea a dud but, I like his character.
I agree I love his scenes with Avery. I enjoy his scenes with Billy and his scenes with Sharon and with Faith. He is mighty fine :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”