Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Canadian Spoilers 9/16/13

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 am

Quote wizzkid:
Quote PixiePower: Thanks so much Red!Great spoilers.Looking forward to seeing my favorite character,Sharon,tomorrow! :)

I couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you Red and Pixie Power!! Love, love, love Sharon.

you're welcome wizz..

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:54 am

Quote LucyT: THANK YOU 3)

You're welcome Lucy.. :)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:56 am

Quote ThornsandRoses: Red, I am sending a gigantic "Thank you" your way.<p>

This does not have a lot to do with your post today, but I would like to say that in my opinion, Victor is totally unbelievable. He is a perfect example of a person who learned nothing from their past life or if he did, chose to ignore it. He is as bad a father, if not worse, than his own father was. "I don't want you, get out of my life" is a lot more honest than "Stay around so I can use and abuse you, love you when I think you deserve it, and how I choose to feel about you at any point in time is my choice." (paraphrased of course.) Money cannot make up for emotional abuse or emotional neglect. Every time Victor looks at or speaks to Adam, he is dealing with a younger version of himself but refuses to admit the truth even to himself. Being blind does not necessarily have anything to do with one's eyes. In some cases, all too many in fact, one can be blind and have 20-20 eyesight. At this point, I think Adam is the only Newman not blind or going blind.<p>

Looking forward to Red's 9/17/13 Canadian Spoilers. :)

and I am sending a gigantic you're welcome right back atcha..I also agree with you about Victor.. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”