Victor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hubbardfan

Victor

Postby hubbardfan » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:33 pm

I defy anyone on this board to tell me why this spiteful, mean, arrogant, manipulative, anal s.o.b. shouldn't be put out of his misery? Damn! I HATE this man! I want to see him wallow in the gutter for everything he's done to everybody! He needs to know real pain and suffering! I don't want to hear what a legend/icon he is, blah, blah, blah; I want Victor backburnered or gone completely! I'm tired of the same ole, same ole from him; it's boring and sickening!

coolkraft

Re: Victor

Postby coolkraft » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:42 pm

I agree and stopped watching whenever he is on...others agree but for some reason Y & R thinks he is indispensable and omnipetent as does Eric Braeden..sad

honeychild

Postby honeychild » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 pm

How can you hate someone for playing their part,hate %(

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote hubbardfan: I defy anyone on this board to tell me why this spiteful, mean, arrogant, manipulative, anal s.o.b. shouldn't be put out of his misery? Damn! I HATE this man! I want to see him wallow in the gutter for everything he's done to everybody! He needs to know real pain and suffering! I don't want to hear what a legend/icon he is, blah, blah, blah; I want Victor backburnered or gone completely! I'm tired of the same ole, same ole from him; it's boring and sickening!

I couldn't have said it better about Victor.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”