My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mstc

Re: My problem with Amelia Heinle as Victoria....

Postby Mstc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:31 pm

I thought it was just me, no disrespect to Amelia Heinle but she is not Victoria, and even though Heather Thom has won 2 Emmy's as Katie on B&B, her signature character will always be Victoria. Maybe they could switch places, I can just see her chemistry with Billy Miller.

Mstc

Postby Mstc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:42 pm

As a Y&R fan from the beginning, I certainly hope not. I love soaps, especially Y&R, not everyone wants reality, they want to be entertained, day after day.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:44 pm

To each his own but I love AH as Victoria. She's beautiful and talented. I remember HT, but AH owns this role now. And her chemistry with BM as Billy is fantastic. They are my favorite Y&R couple, bar none.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I agree about the chemistry with AH and BM. HT is beautiful and has a great body but I don't see her having any sexual chemistry with BM. I have never seen them together but she never strikes me as sensual and AH does.

Mstc

Postby Mstc » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Well she is great as LuLu on GH,

Dazzeling

Postby Dazzeling » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 pm

I liked Heather Tom also but I can't see her with Billy. Amelia is great with Billy. He also has a tendency to smile at the wrong times.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I have nothing against the actress Amelia as Victoria,and when did you see her almost laugh when the wedding was cancelled,I watched it and didn't see her looking like she was going to laugh. Where can I see a clip of the other Victoria slapping her dad,I want to see it. I haven't seen anyone slap Victor. Bet it was a great scene. Why was Eric against the scene? I keep waiting to see Billy clock the old fool,just once.I did see a clip of John Abbot punching Victor out. That was a great scene.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”