Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:53 pm

If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

Imagine if that son turns out to be Dylan, I could see Nick getting jealous right away having the same dynamic he has with Adam but having that with Dylan

And Victoria I could see her being threatened by Dylan being her brother too

Axl Rose

Re: Nick and Victoria's reaction to Nikki's son (spec)

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

But Dylan if he is Nikki's son then Dylan he will be Reed, Johnny, Noah, Faith and Summer's uncle if he is Nikki's son Nick and Victoria's half-brother

Axl Rose

But Dylan if he is Nikki's son then Dylan he will be Reed, Johnny, Noah, Faith and Summer's uncle if he is Nikki's son Nick and Victoria's half-brother

Axl Rose

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote Axl Rose: If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

Imagine if that son turns out to be Dylan, I could see Nick getting jealous right away having the same dynamic he has with Adam but having that with Dylan

I think Nikki's kids would question why she never mentioned her other child. Hopefully they'd understand that she was raped and just a kid herself.Even if she'd wanted to she couldn't have provided for him.

If it's Dylan it will be awkward for Nick , especially if Dylan and Avery are together.

Nikki's other child would have nothing to do with NE and that's all Victoria cares about.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Axl Rose: If anything let's speculate, how do you see Nick and Victoria reacting to the fact that their mother had a long-lost son when she was a teenager but that their mother gave their brother up for adoption

I think Nikki's kids would question why she never mentioned her other child. Hopefully they'd understand that she was raped and just a kid herself.Even if she'd wanted to she couldn't have provided for him.

If it's Dylan it will be awkward for Nick , especially if Dylan and Avery are together.

Nikki's other child would have nothing to do with NE and that's all Victoria cares about.

Yes but Victoria will still feel threatened nevertheless

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote janetb:

Yes but Victoria will still feel threatened nevertheless

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 am

Quote janetb:

Victoria and Nick both I can see them being jealous of their new brother, that Nikki is paying him more attention and more love

Return to “The Young and the Restless”