So predictable

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MaryLynda

So predictable

Postby MaryLynda » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:15 pm

I am so tired of the predictable turn this soap makes. Of course the wedding wouldn't happen. Of course Dylan shows up and when Nick finds out that's what delayed her he won't be happy. The way they are writing Chloe's character is stupid. Why the hell would she care what Chelsea does with her life. SO annoying the way they have Sharon acting all stalker like and Nick just think she's being helpful. Oy! :~

sudbubble

Re: So predictable

Postby sudbubble » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:36 am

Quote MaryLynda: I am so tired of the predictable turn this soap makes. Of course the wedding wouldn't happen. Of course Dylan shows up and when Nick finds out that's what delayed her he won't be happy. The way they are writing Chloe's character is stupid. Why the hell would she care what Chelsea does with her life. SO annoying the way they have Sharon acting all stalker like and Nick just think she's being helpful. Oy! :~

and then there's the oh so predictable victor always wins:-(

FL senior fan

Re: So predictable

Postby FL senior fan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:38 am

I think "so predictable" was Nick's Wedding NOT happening!
I'm getting tired of these two back and forth with uncertainties...Nick should just split and find someone NEW.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”