Victoria's daddy obsession

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Barbyboo

Victoria's daddy obsession

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:52 pm

I think this spoiled gal needs a psychatrist. Doesn't she have enough $$$$ and she is so obsessed and jealous with daddy I think it's a sickness...

FL senior fan

Re: Victoria's daddy obsession

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:19 am

She's sure showing it these days; wants to go back to Newman and promises to help Daddy no matter what because he can trust her over others. LOL
Let's see how her working there again works with her marriage to Billy. Just wait till Daddy starts interfering again....or is his plan already working by this offering?
Victor kills two birds with one stone!

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 am

I used to like Victoria, but she's acting like a sanctimonious, hypocritical, the means justify the ends kind of person. She couldn't care less about hearing the whole background between Victor and Adam. She just wants to prove that daaaaaaaaaddy loves her more. It's twisted. Adam needs to run from this sick bunch and make a name for himself without the Newmans. I hope he does that and soon.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 am

Quote Laduree: I used to like Victoria, but she's acting like a sanctimonious, hypocritical, the means justify the ends kind of person. She couldn't care less about hearing the whole background between Victor and Adam. She just wants to prove that daaaaaaaaaddy loves her more. It's twisted. Adam needs to run from this sick bunch and make a name for himself without the Newmans. I hope he does that and soon.
oh I don't want character to go away

notsorestless

Postby notsorestless » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:45 am

Quote FL senior fan: She's sure showing it these days; wants to go back to Newman and promises to help Daddy no matter what because he can trust her over others. LOL
Let's see how her working there again works with her marriage to Billy. Just wait till Daddy starts interfering again....or is his plan already working by this offering?
Victor kills two birds with one stone!

Do you think that Billy will do anything but complain to her about working at NE? It's happened too many times. I never put anything past Victor as he always has a motive for every action he performs.

djpp

Postby djpp » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 am

Quote Barbyboo: I think this spoiled gal needs a psychatrist. Doesn't she have enough $$$$ and she is so obsessed and jealous with daddy I think it's a sickness...

I am tired of it also. After everything Victor has done to try to ruin her marriage to Billy, why would she even want to be around Victor let alone trust him? Billy could have died in Myanmar because of Victor! He set him up with Chelsea and a hooker (which was never revealed). The list goes on and on. He had Victoria arrested at her own wedding to Billy! Come on! This man is NOT a good father. Victoria already has her share on the cash. She wouldn't need to suck up to old Mustached money bags. She could live quite comfortably as she's used to living without Victor in her life. Any sane person would cut him out of her life.

Epiphany

Postby Epiphany » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 pm

I totally agree. I would even go as far to say she has kind of a quasi-sexual thing for Victor-UGH!! The way she talks to him with that sexy whisper is bizarre. And you are right. I've said it before - how can she be near a father who hates, hates, her husband?

And what about Johnny? Who is taking care of him. If I was Chelsea, I would be livid. Couldn't Victoria take a couple of years off to take care of a little baby, with all her money? And she wants to have another baby to ignore? She's nuts. She is definitely a fast forward for me. ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”