MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Here Real Life

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
PurrrrrrrKitty

MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Her Real Life

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Here is the life of Melody Thomas Scott.. most interesting..
I think in Part 2, you get a small snippet of when she and Paul were in the cult.. but her entire life is extremely interesting. It could be a Soap Opera.
Sooooooo, yes, Melody played the part when she was involved
in the cult..

Part 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECuzYPPqi9Q

Part 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BbzLPvazY

Part 3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3hZhjcD88

PurrrrrrrKitty

Re: MTS(Nikki) Portrait of Here Real Life

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 pm

JFP had to do some real digging for this old story.. or Melody told her about it..

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 pm

I want to see this. Will watch tomorrow. Thank you!

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 am

Bump...

calliope

Postby calliope » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

Bump, bump....for people who missed it last night!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 am

This is really interesting..I remember, but had forgotten, so many of those scenes.. Thank you Purrrr :)

djpp

Postby djpp » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:18 am

Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Quote djpp: Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

I think Sharon reminds Nikki too much of herself.. when she was young, Poor, wild and hungry for a better life.. and wants to protect what is hers.. she is soooooo afraid that Sharon will take it away from her.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Quote djpp: Does anyone know why Nikki hates Sharon so much? I don't mean any of this recent nonsense. She almost always acted snobby towards Sharon when Sharon was just a sweet, wholesome, young girl with a handicapped mother. Is it because Sharon was such a good mother while Nikki sent her children off to boarding school, so she could all her time to herself?

Nikki always saw Sharon as a gold digger and not good enough for Nick. She wanted someone of the same social and economic class as the Newmans.Imagine that from someone Victor picked up at a strip joint!She felt Nick was too young to get married and Sharon was putting pressure on him.

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't think a teen who has given up a baby for adoption is a sweet, wholesome, young girl. Wholesome young girls don't have sex with boyfriends.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”