Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
supagurl

Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Postby supagurl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

He's out for blood and playing hardball.

Chelsea BEGGED him for mercy but Adam said NO!

>)

hubbardfan

Re: Adam taking LEGAL action for Connor (spoilers)

Postby hubbardfan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

>)

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

supagurl

Postby supagurl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote hubbardfan:
Quote supagurl: Adam tells his lawyer, "I want FULL custody of my son and to make sure Chelsea NEVER sees him again."

>)

That's what happens when you take unsound advice from a loser like Chloe, and don't bother to think for yourself! She made this bed of thorns and now she has to lie in it; it didn't have to be this way; Adam wanted dearly to be a dad and she knew it, but nooooooooooo...you reap what you sow!

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Quote supagurl:
Quote hubbardfan:

>)

Chloe told Chelsea to get a fake passport and run away to Europe with Connor. The only reason Chelsea didn't follow this advice is because she wouldn't leave without Dylan. She loves Dylan and wants to be a family with him.

If not for Dylan, Chelsea would be on a plane to Europe with that baby!

I wish Chelsea would get on that plane.The last thing GC needs is another damsel in distress. Hope Chelsea take Chloe advice and get on the plane. Yes the baby s/l bores me that much >(

Darlotto

Postby Darlotto » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

supagurl

Postby supagurl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Victor doesn't care about Connor. All he wants is NEWMAN. :-)

He hates that Jack owns his company.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Quote Darlotto: Adam betrayed Victor and Victor will help Chelsea win the custody battle against Adam

I think that once Victor knows all the facts about this, he may help Chelsea. On the other hand, he may just help Adam out. Victor knows that there may be a chance that Connor is his grandson. So, I'm thinking that one of them will get his help.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

>)

I don't think that a judge will give Adam full custody. He will look into both Adam and Chelseas pasts. I think what will happen is that Adam will get shared custody and that they both will have to get along for the baby's sake.

supagurl

Postby supagurl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Quote trixie60:

>)

I don't think that a judge will give Adam full custody. He will look into both Adam and Chelseas pasts. I think what will happen is that Adam will get shared custody and that they both will have to get along for the baby's sake.

Adam can pay off the judge.

He is PISSED!

Adam tricked Chelsea into confessing Connor is his son and gave her a verbal beatdown. Chelsea was scared and in tears after Adam ripped into her.

He says once he takes HIS son, he's gonna change Connor's name, his ADDRESS, and his brand of diaper. Adam is out for revenge. He wants Chelsea gone from Connor's life. >)

Traveling Lady

Postby Traveling Lady » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 am

Quote hubbardfan:

>)

ITA with what you have said. As far as Adam's history, his is not worse than Chelsea's.....con artist.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”