Dylan ruins the wedding.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Rilynne

Re: Dylan ruins the wedding.

Postby Rilynne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote posi: Avery ruined her own wedding. She stood Nick up so she could be with her real love.. it is so obvious where this story is headed.

I agree with you. Avery could've included what was up with Dylan in her text to Nick. Or she could've asked him to come to her apartment and help. She could've done anything to let Nick know he was first in her life but she didn't. She has been postponing the wedding for too long now. It should be obvious to all she is not 100% sure yet.

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Quote yandrfan99:
Quote Cass Eno: I don't think Dylan deliberately stalled the wedding. Avery did that all by herself. Dylan needed a shoulder and Avery chose to stay with him as long as she did.

I agree Dylan didn't stall the wedding. Avery chose to stay with Dylan instead of telling him she had to leave because Nick was waiting to marry her. Instead of telling him she had to leave to marry the man she loved IMO she chose to stay with the man she really loves. It is so clear that she loves him.

I agree, it's obvious that Avery is still deeply in love with Dylan. She may love Nick but, she loves Dylan too. She ruined her wedding on her own. I don't believe Dylan was thinking to stall the wedding. He looked completely out of it. He didn't even realize at first that it was her wedding day.

mimi2hayden

Postby mimi2hayden » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

The writers are allowing Dylan to be a wimp. I HATE a wimpy character...esp, when it spoils a moment. Although, I do not like Avery. I do not want Nick and Avery to get married. What is up with Avery's hair...what is this, the 1920's...her entire affect is old fashioned. Someone, help her into the 21st century.

mimi2hayden

Postby mimi2hayden » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:58 pm

because he is a wimp....

elizadolittle

Postby elizadolittle » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote mimi2hayden: The writers are allowing Dylan to be a wimp. I HATE a wimpy character...esp, when it spoils a moment. Although, I do not like Avery. I do not want Nick and Avery to get married. What is up with Avery's hair...what is this, the 1920's...her entire affect is old fashioned. Someone, help her into the 21st century.

1920s style for weddings is pretty popular these days. I was just looking at pictures from one of my favourite radio personalities and she had that old Hollywood look. I also attended a wedding this summer with that look as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”