Nikki & Paul commune?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dees55

Nikki & Paul commune?

Postby Dees55 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

mdtuttle

Re: Nikki & Paul commune?

Postby mdtuttle » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Quote Dees55: I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

It was long before she married Victor. She and Paul were both just teenagers at the time. The were both retty wild and ended up in this cult/commune

jeanie5815

Postby jeanie5815 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Here's a link that was sent to me on another ? I had. It tells of Nikki's life. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Newman

djpp

Postby djpp » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Quote Dees55: I'm confused. I don't remember when Nikki was in a commune. Was it before she married Victor?

Since the same actors are playing Paul and Nikki, they should give viewers some flashbacks. I don't really remember this event either, and I have been watching this show since it first aired! But so much time has passed, it is hard to remember all their excursions. I hope this storyline is a good one. So far, it seems like it will be especially with all these weird religious cults that have been around for a long time. This is an area that hasn't been explored on a soap before, that I can recall.

Havasu addict

Postby Havasu addict » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't remember this! Such a bizarre s/l to start.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:48 pm

I can't recall it either. Yes, please lots of flashbacks!

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

MTS did not create the role of Nikki.. so there might not be any flash backs.. I get the feeling this was at the very begining of Y*R when Bill Bell was sorting out the characters.. It may have not been a major story line at the time..

To me, since they have decided to keep the character of Nikki.. she needs something to do.. and what better way than give her this story line.

We really don't know for sure if Dylan is her long lost son or not.. we may allllll be surprised.. lol..

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: MTS did not create the role of Nikki.. so there might not be any flash backs.. I get the feeling this was at the very begining of Y*R when Bill Bell was sorting out the characters.. It may have not been a major story line at the time..

To me, since they have decided to keep the character of Nikki.. she needs something to do.. and what better way than give her this story line.

We really don't know for sure if Dylan is her long lost son or not.. we may allllll be surprised.. lol..

I agree with that. We don't know for sure. I am hoping not!
Hey, maybe it is "Andrew Abbott" . John's long lost brother might have been that nasty guy she was talking about. :D

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm glad that I'm not alone in this because I've essentially been with the show from the start too and I can't recall this cult s/l. The only commune/cult s/l I can recall was with Eden. They could have invented this or really sloughed this over but either way, there are quite a few of us who don't recall this. But then again, who ever imagined years ago that Katherine Chancellor would have Devon for a grandson? All kinds of strange things have happened.

YRDVDFAN

Postby YRDVDFAN » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Remember, Nikki didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl. ?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”