SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:46 am

She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

JaNell36

Re: SOS: Whose Turn is it Rescue Sharon?

Postby JaNell36 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 am

It is HER turn to save herself!

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am

Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

Over the years Nick and Adam have taken turns rescuing her. Maybe Jack will rescue her this time?

I saw this and started laughing, and I'm at work! Whose turn is it?
:-) :-) :-) :-)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am

My guesses are either Adam or Dylan or both...

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am

Quote villyforever55:
Quote alanadz: She is having yet another meltdown and someone, or rather some man has to rescue her. We know Sharon is never responsible for anything she does, not matter how hurtful it is. (Summer and Phyllis should just get over it).

I don't like Jack, so I hope he does it. Then he will find out what she had done to HIM by making him believe Summer is his daughter.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:02 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote villyforever55:

I don't like Jack, so I hope he does it. Then he will find out what she had done to HIM by making him believe Summer is his daughter.

I think Jack will be angry with her...

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:18 am

Quote janetb:

I don't think Jack will care about Sharon after what she did to him and Summer.Sharon needs to grow up and start rescuing herself.She needs to get some real help.

ITA, but she seems to get a pass for everything she does.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:22 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote janetb:

ITA, but she seems to get a pass for everything she does.

I doubt anything will change.She'll be pitied and excused because of her BPD.At least the truth about Summer's paternity should come out.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:27 am

Quote janetb:

I hope Jack never helps her again. She took Phyllis away, handed him Summer for awhile but he will lose her too. Adam helped her last to the detriment of his marriage, he then turned to her for help and she waved him off because of Nick's disapproval. Could be Nick is up at bat again but I hope he says "Get thee to a doctor" and swoops Faith up. (His failure to get a conclusive test started this ball rolling but he is a Newman. You got that?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”