Nikki's character

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CdnMama

Re: Nikki's character

Postby CdnMama » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm following this storyline. It's Nikki, she'll always be front burner because of who she is, Victor's wife and mother to Vicki and Nick. and now another child! So yeah it will be interesting to see how snotty Vicky reacts to this news.

Besides, it sure beats the Blogger storyline! Yucky.

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Bump.. I thought more people would be interested since there is a discussion of disbelief on the Board..

%( Sorry, nothing about Nikki interests me. She's too snotty, uptight and I hate to see her look like she's constipated every time.

I know everyone has the right to their opinion, but to me Nikki has earned her points with some of the biggest stars and directors in Hollywood from the age of 4 . She has worked with Hitchcock, Clint Eastwood just to start this rant. I happen to enjoy MTS in the roll she plays. As for her constipated look that you so kindly point out, Have you seen the scar from her back surgery on Today's epi? It has to be hell for her to stand around for so long. It goes from the top of shoulder blades right down her back. So give the LADY a break in your unkind remarks.
I'm done my rant so feel free to bash away

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:41 pm

But she is talking about Nikki. Not Melody.

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 pm

I realize this but often many have also said the same thing about MTS , her walk, her eyes and expressions. She has said before that the meds she takes to help her cope with pain make her a little sleepy hence the appreance she sometimes has on the show. It just bothers me and I had to say something, sorry if it offends any one.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:09 pm

It doesn't offend me. I know about Melody's pain and see it quit often in the way she moves some days.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 am

Quote YR2013:
Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Bump.. I thought more people would be interested since there is a discussion of disbelief on the Board..

%( Sorry, nothing about Nikki interests me. She's too snotty, uptight and I hate to see her look like she's constipated every time.

Yes she definitely is a snotty hooey x stripper

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 am

Quote CdnMama: I'm following this storyline. It's Nikki, she'll always be front burner because of who she is, Victor's wife and mother to Vicki and Nick. and now another child! So yeah it will be interesting to see how snotty Vicky reacts to this news.

Besides, it sure beats the Blogger storyline! Yucky.

Oh yea I ff all blogger story line

fairland

Postby fairland » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 pm

I love the writing skills for putting this out there so Nikki want johnny to get know chelsea because, Johnny is really chelsea mother. I love how Nikki want to defend chelsea honor the best. I love how Nikki would think keeping a child away from the Bio mother will be wrong on so many levels.Nikki asks about Johnny getting to know Chelsea and warns Victoria not to leave it too long or it could be difficult. I love the drama that does surround both character that Nikki would defend chelsea honor to warn victoria that it will be too late if johnny does not get to know chelsea. I agree with Nikki thing will get to be more difficult if victoria does not do the right thing for johnny now.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

I love the chracter of Nicki and have from day one. I am so thankful to the writers for giving this talented actress an interesting story with a new son. I think Dylan will love Nicki and be very protective of her where old money bags is concerned. The older Nicki gets, the stronger she gets as I love it when she stands up to Victor and gets in his face. She will not put up with him being hateful to Dylan and mistreat him like he has done to Adam. I look forward to this heartwarming s/l. It's better than anything else as they surely don't have a single love story going on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”