Adam vs Victor and the brats

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Daveb

Adam vs Victor and the brats

Postby Daveb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 am

I hope that Adam really sticks it to Victor and his rest of the brats. Especially when he finds out about Victoria knowing the baby was his and blackmailing Chelsea.

Lanie1959

Re: Adam vs Victor and the brats

Postby Lanie1959 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:18 am

Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam ~)

Maria Maria101

Postby Maria Maria101 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:51 am

I hope Adam conquer and have his son. I hope that the writers make him the most amazing dad ever, unlike his father.

Just a thought: If Adam would have been raised with his sister and brother would he still have been treated as the black sheep at a very early age? Just a thought. Sad relationship with his demonic family.

GrammaIge

Postby GrammaIge » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 am

They would have treated him the same way as he wasn't Nikki's.

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 am

I hope Adam wipes the floor with the whole lot of them

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:31 am

Quote dafyduc: I hope Adam wipes the floor with the whole lot of them

Yes I agree...

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:17 am

Quote Lanie1959: Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam ~)

Exactly.He brought Jack in to help him, knowing Victor wouldn't like it. so what did he expect?

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 am

I would love to see Adam stick it the Mustache as well, but as anyone who has watched this show for any serious length of time knows, Victor NEVER loses and if he does, it is always temporary.

ngirl26

Postby ngirl26 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Lanie1959: Adam is just as bratty as Viki on any given day....If Adam had not of bee trying to stab Victor i the back while pretending to want a relationship with him, Victor wold still be on his side . Adam has nobody to blame but himself he was the one who decided to work with Victor's enemy but now he wants to play like he is the victim ....typical Adam ~)

Exactly.He brought Jack in to help him, knowing Victor wouldn't like it. so what did he expect?

Adam was probably hoping that Victor would acknowledge the fact that he wouldn't have NE back if it wasn't for Adam. Adam probably expected that Victor would eventually grow up and get past the issue of it being Jack's money and just be grateful that at least one of his children actually cared enough about him to take a bullet for him and fight for NE when it counted. When NE was taken over, not one of those weaklings stood by Victor and decided to help him fight for the company. When Adam sold his original shares to Jack, he and Chelsea had just lost their baby because of Summer. He was angry. But when it counted, it was Adam that stood up for Victor and NE. Victor wouldn't have NE if not for Adam. So Victor really needs to get over himself. I hope that Adam either lays waste to Victor and the brats, or leaves the fight of his own accord with even more strength than he had when he started. All Adam did was turn to Jack for help with the money, he didn't betray Victor. Whatever happens next is on Victor and his own greed.

Daveb

Postby Daveb » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

Quote ngirl26:
Quote villyforever55:

Adam was probably hoping that Victor would acknowledge the fact that he wouldn't have NE back if it wasn't for Adam. Adam probably expected that Victor would eventually grow up and get past the issue of it being Jack's money and just be grateful that at least one of his children actually cared enough about him to take a bullet for him and fight for NE when it counted. When NE was taken over, not one of those weaklings stood by Victor and decided to help him fight for the company. When Adam sold his original shares to Jack, he and Chelsea had just lost their baby because of Summer. He was angry. But when it counted, it was Adam that stood up for Victor and NE. Victor wouldn't have NE if not for Adam. So Victor really needs to get over himself. I hope that Adam either lays waste to Victor and the brats, or leaves the fight of his own accord with even more strength than he had when he started. All Adam did was turn to Jack for help with the money, he didn't betray Victor. Whatever happens next is on Victor and his own greed.

Writers need to look to the future. Tired of the SOS. The show is The young and the restless, not the Ancient and boring. They could have Jack and Adam have the same type of friendship Victor and Katherine enjoyed. Victor forgets that it was the children he cherishes most that cost him the company in the first place. I really want Adam to crush them. Especially when he finds out the Victoria knew about the baby.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”