Summer

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
proderick

Summer

Postby proderick » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:57 am

I haven't been to this message board before so I was wondering if anyone knows who Summers real parents are? I really think she looks like Nick.

cherchezlefemme

Re: Summer

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:14 am

Welcome and good morning to you! The jury is still out on this one... Personally, I think she is the daughter of Jack Abbott.

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:18 am

That she is.....a Abbott......all the way.....there is absolutely no resemblance of this character to Nick..... ~)

Kimberly46

Postby Kimberly46 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:19 am

I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!
So no, Summer is not related to any of the actors on YR

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:21 am

Quote Kimberly46: I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!

That's interesting.....when was this woman on The View.. ?)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:31 am

must have been a while back since Rosie has exited the show some time ago.

Kimberly46

Postby Kimberly46 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:43 am

Quote suegerry:
Quote Kimberly46: I read yesterday that the mother of summer was on The View a few weeks ago. Seems the set for the Young and the Restless is right across from the set of The View. Rosie saw the mother with (get this; the twins). Summer is the twin sister of Fen in real. I was floored when I read that. Boy and girl twins!!

I've been searching where I read that. Gotta love it when you don't remember where you saw something, try to find it again for about an hour, only to find it right under your nose ... lol
I read it in this message board under the "Summer the Diva" thread. It was posted by Jentra.
Here is the post:
She's a cutie, for sure! I was shocked when the baby's real mommy appeared on The View and told Rosie that Summer and Fen (don't know their real names) are twins; both hers. She looked so young. I guess The View is shot right across the hall or something from Y&R Studios. Anyway, Rosie was talking to the mommy in the hall before the show and asked her to bring the baby (Summer) on. This was months ago. Did anyone else see it?
Hope this helps ;)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:11 pm

Quote Kimberly46:
Quote suegerry:

I've been searching where I read that. Gotta love it when you don't remember where you saw something, try to find it again for about an hour, only to find it right under your nose ... lol
I read it in this message board under the "Summer the Diva" thread. It was posted by Jentra.
Here is the post:
She's a cutie, for sure! I was shocked when the baby's real mommy appeared on The View and told Rosie that Summer and Fen (don't know their real names) are twins; both hers. She looked so young. I guess The View is shot right across the hall or something from Y&R Studios. Anyway, Rosie was talking to the mommy in the hall before the show and asked her to bring the baby (Summer) on. This was months ago. Did anyone else see it?
Hope this helps ;)

Thanks.....that's real nice if these two babies are twins.....gee the mom must be really proud....her babies are darn cute..... :)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:13 pm

They should change her name to Summer Jaclyn Abbott :-)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:14 pm

They will, they will......very soon.... :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”