OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cane fan

OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???

Postby cane fan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 pm

i cant beleve they making this guy so dumm he is a warvet coem on,,today he ask chealse how is it that the baby and adam have same eye probleme dylan it cant only a father and a child this happ,make him smarter please,,

Gideon58

Re: OMG dylan 1+1=2 do the math???

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Yeah, any brain Dylan might possess has definitely been removed by the writers in order to sustain this storyline. Dylan has been getting clues from jump that this child is not his but nothing is sinking in...not the brightest bulb in the row.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:41 pm

I hate to say this about a great looking guy but he's the dumbest character ever written

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote cane fan: i cant beleve they making this guy so dumm he is a warvet coem on,,today he ask chealse how is it that the baby and adam have same eye probleme dylan it cant only a father and a child this happ,make him smarter please,,

I don't like the way they have written Dylan. he should have been paired with someone else or brought in someone that's not on the canvas now. Never liked Chelsea(with her big head) and still don't she got kids all over the town and its time for her to bounce.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”