Are we suppose to believe??

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Brooksie82

Are we suppose to believe??

Postby Brooksie82 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Not Dylan, nor Adam nor obviously Chelsea has ever heard of a DNA test? Not that it would matter the way every child in the past 20 years of this soap has had their results altered by someone who mysteriously is able to easily gain access to the lab at GC and change the results anyway. But I am just saying. Lets get on with it already. And by the way, is there no other lab that they can send DNA to either? Richest people in the city and they cannot get samples and send them to a private firm out of state to get results? This is just beyond stupid that nobody would even think of a DNA test. I understand Dylan does not want to know the child is not his. But Adam not insisting is ridiculous and Chelsea not thinking that he could have a DNA test ordered is beyond naïve to down right dumb. Strike dumb....CLUELESS is the word.

Lanie1959

Re: Are we suppose to believe??

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:22 pm

worse than that... Jack STILL hasn't had a paternity test done!

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Surely you can't expect soap characters to do things that actually make sense do you? If they did, we would have no story at all.

Havasu addict

Postby Havasu addict » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:37 pm

If the characters were real and could write their own script, it would be more believable, however we have to suffer thru the por writing of whomever does this crap. It isn't creative or believable. There might be a town where the rich people sleep with each other and have babies without telling the fathers or getting DNA tests, but I don't know of it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”