How did she do it?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

How did she do it?

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:42 pm

I am not clear on how Sharon changed the results. I don't think I have seen it covered on the boards or explained on the show. I have a small medical background but I wouldn't even know where to begin to change a paternity result. Did she tamper, or have someone else tamper, with the test itself? Did she change the letter? How? This is what gets me to thinking maybe she thinks she did it. I know that's silly but I just don't get it!

janetb

Re: How did she do it?

Postby janetb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Quote calliope: I am not clear on how Sharon changed the results. I don't think I have seen it covered on the boards or explained on the show. I have a small medical background but I wouldn't even know where to begin to change a paternity result. Did she tamper, or have someone else tamper, with the test itself? Did she change the letter? How? This is what gets me to thinking maybe she thinks she did it. I know that's silly but I just don't get it!

Sharon explained it in a flashback, telling Cassie what she did.She was at the hospital seeing her doctor and overheard the lab tech leave a phone message for Nick that the test results were ready.Sharon went into the lab and changed the report.She had no access and wouldn't know how to tamper with the actual test.She told Cassie that Nick is really Summer's father.Nick found the letter with the results on his doorstep, we didn't see who left it .

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Completely missed that! Thanks!

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Its funny isnt it? That the door was not locked and there was no password on the computer. Total BS, I wish they would make these types of story lines more believable!

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

I missed it too, thanks for the explanation. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”