Gotta bring it up AGAIN!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strawberrypop

Gotta bring it up AGAIN!

Postby strawberrypop » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:32 pm

I am almost certain that Sharon did in fact change that letter of paternity to read that Nick was NOT the father..

BUT

The question whose hair was in that brush? Was it Summers or was it Faiths?

Honestly, this is the twist I think is coming. Sharon will flip out and it will come out that she switched the letter or results or whatever, but later down the road something will happen that the paternity will be in question again.

Remember everyone, Nicks first test was inconclusive and he took hair from a brush to test again, not knowing whose hair he was actually testing. So we are really no closer to an answer of whether or not Summer is truly his.

Do any of you feel that the answer is clear that Summer is his or do any of you feel that the question still is unanswered because hair is not a positive way to test especially not knowing whose hair it really is?

Blue 501

Re: Gotta bring it up AGAIN!

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Quote strawberrypop: I am almost certain that Sharon did in fact change that letter of paternity to read that Nick was NOT the father..

BUT

Honestly, this is the twist I think is coming. Sharon will flip out and it will come out that she switched the letter or results or whatever, but later down the road something will happen that the paternity will be in question again.

Remember everyone, Nicks first test was inconclusive and he took hair from a brush to test again, not knowing whose hair he was actually testing. So we are really no closer to an answer of whether or not Summer is truly his.

Do any of you feel that the answer is clear that Summer is his or do any of you feel that the question still is unanswered because hair is not a positive way to test especially not knowing whose hair it really is?

I think if any of them had a lick of sense, they would already have gone in for DNA tests to prove it for once & for all,immediately, before they told Summer & Jack. Yes, someone else could have picked up that brush & used it. What a wacky way for jillionaires to determine paternity. And I am not sure that Nick might not still turn out to be someone's child other than Victor's. That would be kind of fun.

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote strawberrypop: I am almost certain that Sharon did in fact change that letter of paternity to read that Nick was NOT the father..

BUT

I think if any of them had a lick of sense, they would already have gone in for DNA tests to prove it for once & for all,immediately, before they told Summer & Jack. Yes, someone else could have picked up that brush & used it. What a wacky way for jillionaires to determine paternity. And I am not sure that Nick might not still turn out to be someone's child other than Victor's. That would be kind of fun.

Yes that would be wonderful. I would love that if Nick was not Victors!!

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Yes that would be wonderful. I would love that if Nick was not Victors!![/quote]

From your keyboard to the writers'.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 pm

BUT

After we see Summer and Kyle's afterglow that will seal the deal.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Quote Blue 501:

BUT

I would love that. See another child taken away from that ungrateful man.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 pm

BUT

I feel the summer story has run it's course keep her in georgia

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 pm

I think the way it will play out is Nick is Summer's father, Sharon only changed the results , but it is crazy that nobody including Jack has bothered to do a retest

spaced

Postby spaced » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Faith may not be Nick's but I believe Summer is. I do think Sharon switched what the results said. I saw spoilers that say Kyle and Summer get closer. They would not get closer if they were related.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:46 pm

I for one don't want another darn paternity storyline they have two going now, lets leave Summer as Jack(my opinion there will more of a storyline with leaving Summer as Jack)leave Faith as Nick and move on with the paternity storylines I am so tired of them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”