what do you think will happen to sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Savoy

Re: what do you think will happen to sharon

Postby Savoy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:33 am

They'll make sure her medication is adjusted to the right dosage, then life will go on as usual.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 am

Quote lilpiggy: I think she will dress up like a sailor and go down to the docks and catch a ship out to sea and get drunk and fall overboard and float for miles and wind up on a deserted island where she will roll her eves and look goofy just like she does now....... :D

We should be so lucky!

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 am

Quote Savoy: They'll make sure her medication is adjusted to the right dosage, then life will go on as usual.

That is probably true. And we will all be expected to forget this sl.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:18 am

Quote dafyduc: sad to say, but at this point I really don't care. They have dragged it out so long I lost interest

It's just another dragged out s/l.I just want her to get caught and the truth come out about Summer's paternity.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:35 am

Like Victor Newman, Sharon seems to be one of the characters on this show that the writing team seems to be very protective of...no matter what she does, she seems to slither out of it somehow. But what she has done this time has done irreparable damage to a lot of lives in Genoa City and she really should pay.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Savoy: They'll make sure her medication is adjusted to the right dosage, then life will go on as usual.

I agree, no one ever pays for their crimes in GC.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote calliope:

We will be expected to forget, but viewers have long memories. I know I won't forget how she has hurt all involved. I don't know what will happen to her this time, but I think eventually everything she has done to hurt people will finally catch up with her. At least I hope so.

edaem1

Postby edaem1 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:43 pm

Quote Savoy:
Quote calliope:

ITA. And since the person that has been hurt most in whatever she has done is herself, no problem. Victor has done some heinous things and still has yet to pay, same for Nikki, Kevin and Adam.

linder

Postby linder » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Quote edaem1:
Quote Savoy:
Quote calliope:

ITA. And since the person that has been hurt most in whatever she has done is herself, no problem. Victor has done some heinous things and still has yet to pay, same for Nikki, Kevin and Adam.

yes i agree..does any one think vic could have messed with sharons meds...if so he is to blame also,,maybe summer would still believe nick is her dad.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote LJMOM812: I am purely speculating but I think she will be placed in a treatment facility to help her manage her BPD and Dylan will be placed in the same facility to help with his PTSD. My feeling is they will become close through this experience--either just friends or maybe more. I feel like she will be around Dylan because tweets by the actor SB sound like he is working with her and JM in Sept.

I would like to see Sharon do that. Her bi polar is not getting better. She will have people to help her. She needs to forget about Nick. He does not love her anymore. I hope that Sharon tries to get well. She really needs it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”