what do you think will happen to sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
linder

what do you think will happen to sharon

Postby linder » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 am

when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

linder

Re: what do you think will happen to sharon

Postby linder » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 am

let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

linder

Postby linder » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 am

and i think knowing nick will never trust her,and might try to take faith away,that will hurt her more than jail..

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

I am purely speculating but I think she will be placed in a treatment facility to help her manage her BPD and Dylan will be placed in the same facility to help with his PTSD. My feeling is they will become close through this experience--either just friends or maybe more. I feel like she will be around Dylan because tweets by the actor SB sound like he is working with her and JM in Sept.

stunneded

Postby stunneded » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:44 am

she is headed for the nuthouse where she belongs

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:56 am

Lord only knows what these so-called writers have in store for Sharon! I can hope that this is her 'rock bottom' & help for her is on the way.

What I would like to see is Nick of all people understand what she did, given he kept this lie for 18 years... I hate peopke forgot his roke in yhis debacle. I want to see Noah stick up for his mom and actuallly be the one to get her the help she NEEDS and DESERVES?

I think it would be a true heart wrenching emmy worthy story to see Sharons struggle back to the top... See her in a mental ward.... Eventuallly in counciling and then strict thearpy... Her meds adjusted and a REEL change for the better. See her struggle!

I want Nick, Victor, Aadm to realize and understand their part in her demise.. I am not blaming them, but they had a role.

Just please restore Sharon

stunneded

Postby stunneded » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Sharon needs to stay away from ALL of the Newmans and for her to do that she needs to forget about her sick obsession with ALL things Newman. She will never give up her obsession with the Newman clan.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Quote linder: let rephase this i know if they find out she set fire to vic place she could go to jail,but if she has a good lawyer and the lawyer fines out she did all this because of bp...will they just put her in a nut house to get help

Everyone knows that Sharon torched Victor's home and Adam covered it up. Victor chose not to press charges.I would like to see her get some real help and stay away from the Newmans.This should finally make Nick wake up to what Nikki and Phyllis have told him about Sharon.She doesn't understand what ex-wife means and assumes she is part of his life.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 pm

Quote linder: when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

I think Victor already knows about the arsen...
My prediction for once Sharon is found out...
Nick threatens to send her to Bellview.
SN uses her daughter again (by again saying that Faith needs her) in order to escape Bellview.
SN uses her illness (get out of responsibility card) by again saying that she didn't do those things, her "illness" did.
SN gets a free pass...again.
Now that reality has set in that Nick doesn't want her and that Cassie was a figment of her imagination, SN again has her sights set on Adam...

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote linder: when sharon is found out ..i just wonder what should or will happen to her.She,s not leaving the show. So will she go to jail,dont think so,(on lying about Summers DNA..will they find out everything,their so much she has done..Phyllis,Summer,s dnd,burning down ranch..and if she gets off free will they find out victor change her pills...so much to un cover

I think Victor already knows about the arsen...
My prediction for once Sharon is found out...
Nick threatens to send her to Bellview.
SN uses her daughter again (by again saying that Faith needs her) in order to escape Bellview.
SN uses her illness (get out of responsibility card) by again saying that she didn't do those things, her "illness" did.
SN gets a free pass...again.
Now that reality has set in that Nick doesn't want her and that Cassie was a figment of her imagination, SN again has her sights set on Adam...

Reading this I felt like I was on a merry go round....

Sadly you are probably correct on all counts. SMH at the free pass part. And you're right, .....again...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”