Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
strawberrypop

Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY

Postby strawberrypop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:58 pm

I miss Phyllis so much on the show and at the same time, I hate seeing what is happening with Sharon.

I want to dedicate this thread to the fans of both Phyllis and Sharon. People who enjoy BOTH women. Who have loved watching Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case bring to life 2 of The Young And The Restless' best characters ever.

Both women are so different but so powerful.

Please fans of BOTH women only!!! And please no fighting, this thread is meant to be positive.

Thank you all so much!!

BiancaReeseRules

Re: Sharon/Phyllis fans ONLY

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Quote strawberrypop: I miss Phyllis so much on the show and at the same time, I hate seeing what is happening with Sharon.

I want to dedicate this thread to the fans of both Phyllis and Sharon. People who enjoy BOTH women. Who have loved watching Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case bring to life 2 of The Young And The Restless' best characters ever.

Both women are so different but so powerful.

Please fans of BOTH women only!!! And please no fighting, this thread is meant to be positive.

Thank you all so much!!

I agree 100% I am fan of Sharon and Phyllis they are played by Two great actresses and I love them

Embrace

Postby Embrace » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:16 pm

I really appreciate this thread. I miss Michelle Stafford playing the Phyllis role as well. I think it really says something that Y&R is still hoping she will change her mind and decide to come back. They know they had a gem in her. I also like the Sharon character that Sharon Case brings to life as well. I too, love both of the characters these wonderful actresses have portrayed. And I thank you for not comparing them to each other but instead embracing them both. It was my hope that Y&R would have gone in a different direction before Michelle left and allowed these characters to finally become friends.

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Great thread.
Count me in. Always love the Shyllis chemistry.

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Quote Embrace: I really appreciate this thread. I miss Michelle Stafford playing the Phyllis role as well. I think it really says something that Y&R is still hoping she will change her mind and decide to come back. They know they had a gem in her. I also like the Sharon character that Sharon Case brings to life as well. I too, love both of the characters these wonderful actresses have portrayed. And I thank you for not comparing them to each other but instead embracing them both. It was my hope that Y&R would have gone in a different direction before Michelle left and allowed these characters to finally become friends.

I too would have loved to see them become friends. I thought so many times over the years that they may have, but it just wasn't written in the cards.....

I love both of these actors and characters. They are so different but the characters they play are so important to the show, and I think, strongly that this show is suffering without Phyllis and with Sharon in such a bad place.

The fans don't want to see this. We want Michelle back and we want Sharon Newman fixed. I know we cant always have it our way, but doesn't it matter that we as the audience care what happens to our favorites? ?) ?)

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote canada gal: Great thread.
Count me in. Always love the Shyllis chemistry.

Glad to have you, welcome aboard!

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:50 pm

I only watch this show because of them, I miss Phyllis and I hope MS changes her mind and decides to come back.

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Great thread, strawberrypop! I've often wondered if I'm the only Sharon/Phyllis fan around. Glad to see I have some company! I have to admit, it took me a few years to become a Phyllis fan, but I love MS and eventually became a big-time Phyllis fan. And I also admit that I am really sick of Sharon's wacky behavior of the past few years, but I'm sticking with her in the hope that things are finally going to turn around for her. I love SC, too. Some of my favorite scenes were when those two snarked at each other. I think it was a bad day for Y&R when MS left. Hope SC sticks around for years to come!

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 am

Count me in. I loved Sharon until a few years ago but have not given up on her. I'm still hoping the Sharon I came to love many years ago comes back. I loved to hate Phyllis from day one. I miss the Sharon I once loved to love and the Phyllis I once loved to hate. Phyllis made loving to hate popular before anyone in GC ever heard of Sharon. :)

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 am

I'm here..I miss Phyllis a lot and certainly miss MS..her leaving is a great blow to this show..I am and always will be a fan of SC and her character SN..both Sharon and Phyllis are the reason I keep watching, now with Phyllis gone, there is just Sharon to hold my interest..it takes great talent in an actor to keep viewers riveted by either love or hate to a character and both SC and MS have that talent...always a fan of both..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”