SPOILER: (Sharon)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TreeBuild

SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)

Postby TreeBuild » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:45 pm

I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

gardengal

Re: SPOILER: WOW the truth comes out ! (Sharon)

Postby gardengal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor? %(

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Quote gardengal: Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor? %(

Hilarious! You made me laugh out loud. :-)

ski lady

Postby ski lady » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.
Yes people, you read right, all of Sharon's secrets come out at Navery wedding and it will all about Victor vs Sharon.
When Victor finds out the role Sharon played in setting the fire on the ranch and changing Summer's paternity, he will put his revenge plans against Adam and Jack on hold for Nikki's sake and focus on destroying Sharon.

Is it possible that FINALLY, after four years, they are going to rebuild Sharon? I hope so - am so very sick of watching her demise.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I hope when this all comes out Noah is there for his mother and turns his back on his dad and grandpa, I'll be glad when this all comes out and move on with something else. I hate what they have done to Victor and Sharon father/daughter relationship

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Quote gardengal: Oh no!!! What are they doing to my beloved Shictor? %(

Beloved is right! Whatever shall we do!

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Quote ski lady:
Quote TreeBuild: I personally thought that Summer's paternity would remain a secret for a longer time, OUFF.

Is it possible that FINALLY, after four years, they are going to rebuild Sharon? I hope so - am so very sick of watching her demise.

I'm with you

Winnipeg girl

Postby Winnipeg girl » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 pm

After the dust settles am sure Victor will be smiling from ear to ear about the pain Sharon caused Jack. Of course he'll pretend and Nick comes out on top anyway. Him wanting revenge on Sharon oh please >( Will be interesting to see who will be Sharon supporter hope Noah and Dylan :D *) :) Either way am glad things are moving forward.

julie2

Postby julie2 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Do you know if Nick and Avery do get married or not?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”