SPOILER DILLON

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pj23

SPOILER DILLON

Postby pj23 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 am

Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

Monsoon

Re: SPOILER DILLON

Postby Monsoon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 am

Quote pj23: Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

well maybe dullan will have more than one bored look on his face.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 am

Quote pj23: Dillon's PTSD is really going to flare up - he will kidnap Connor and run with the baby - he will think he is a soldier and protect Connor!!

-------------------
Is this a "for real" spoiler, where did it come from?

I find it hard to believe Dylan would kidnap a baby needing medical treatment. I do believe he will have nightmares/mental stress problems however. I hope he realizes Adam will get the best treatment possible...that he and Chelsea might not be able to pay for.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 am

Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

I find it hard to believe Dylan would kidnap a baby needing medical treatment. I do believe he will have nightmares/mental stress problems however. I hope he realizes Adam will get the best treatment possible...that he and Chelsea might not be able to pay for.

Chelsea will continue to manipulate Dylan she desperately want him to be Connor's father. If he kidnaps Connor it will be because of her. This maybe a long drag out battle from the way Chelsea is acting. She's really forcing Connor on Dylan.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 am

Quote ladycam:
Quote FL senior fan:

-------------------

Chelsea will continue to manipulate Dylan she desperately want him to be Connor's father. If he kidnaps Connor it will be because of her. This maybe a long drag out battle from the way Chelsea is acting. She's really forcing Connor on Dylan.

Nope the gig is up for Chelsea!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”