Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Postby alanadz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:58 pm

We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

janetb

Re: Navery Wedding. I think I Figured out What will Ha

Postby janetb » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

Quote alanadz: We know Dylan is going to have an epic meltdown because it's in the spoilers already. I think Avery will try to help Dylan, maybe keep him from hurting himself or doing God knows what to Chelsea. That may cause her to be late for the wedding or to miss the wedding all together.

Nick will be furious and the engagement will be off, for NOW.
Ok, that's my theory. We'll see how right I am.

If Nick breaks the engagement then he's still fair game for Sharon.This could drag on for months.I just want to see Sharon caught and dealt with.Nick doesn't have to marry Avery but he needs to wake up and see that his mother and Phyllis were always right about Sharon.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 am

Sharon has the bratty kid draw a stupid card for wedding...another stupid story line

Monsoon

Postby Monsoon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:54 am

I think that may be part of it. I think Sharin is going to have her part in it too. Crazy nutter.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 am

I do think you are right about Dylan holding up Avery, preventing her from getting there. But I really think that Sharon is going to play the biggest part in disrupting the wedding. I do think they will still get married though. It'll just be a maze to get it done.

Begins on Friday the 13th. How appropriate is that. LOL

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:27 am

I think Nick and Avery will get married. there will be a lot of road bumps. I think that once they find out the reel reason Sharon has gone off her rocker and Dylan comes unglued and his P.T.S.D. flares up... I think they both end up in the hospital...

Maybe Sharon and Dylan find their way to each other as friends. They help one another cope with the dishonesty she has displayed and he endured with the Chelsea lie and con.

I was hoping that they would be siblings or cousins, but now that he maybe Nikki's son... that is slim to none. If Dylan and Sharon become an item.... we still have to endure Nikki looking down her nose at Sharon.... oh boy!

But I am hoping that the two can lean on each other!

zinadawn

Postby zinadawn » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 am

This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:15 am

Quote Homesick Cajun: I do think you are right about Dylan holding up Avery, preventing her from getting there. But I really think that Sharon is going to play the biggest part in disrupting the wedding. I do think they will still get married though. It'll just be a maze to get it done.

Begins on Friday the 13th. How appropriate is that. LOL

LOL! Friday the 13th. I totally forgot about that. So most folks think Sharon will be the culprit. umm

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 am

You know, Sharon just might show up with a white dress and veil. Didn't they have a mag. cover show her dressed like that recently? I love Sharon and will be glad when she gets the help she needs. Good grief, one person could only take so much without loosing it.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 am

Quote zinadawn: This is what's going to happen: Avery is going to go to Dylan's aid and will be held up. Sharon gonna figure out where Avery is and make sure she's late for her own wedding. Instead of Avery walking down the aisle its going to be Sharon and that's how they find out how crazy Sharon is. If she has a veil on she might go all the way thru with the wedding.

Oh my gosh! I am a Navery fan, but this would be soapy goodness.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”