Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LucyT

Re: Jill: Always Shrieking and Waving her Arms Around!

Postby LucyT » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Quote pgl35:
Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a beautiful post , you brought tears to my eyes! I agree Jill is very vulnerable inside , and feels very much alone. I think her and Jack should get together , both very lonely people who always loses at love. Maybe they could find it together.

I just said this but I will repeat it I loved them together of course they where played by different people.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 pm

I also luv the Jill character. With her and Mrs. C., I bounced from supporting one or the other. I loved their fights and mother-daughter moments. I, too, think that she and Jack will make a good pair.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 pm

I also luv the Jill character. With her and Mrs. C., I bounced from supporting one or the other. I loved their fights and mother-daughter moments. I, too, think that she and Jack will make a good pair.

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Quote alanadz: Jack and Jill should get together and compare notes on parenting.
<p>

That would be hilarious as they are they are both terrible parents. Step-Mommy Jill already taught Jack some lessons that a mother figure should not be teaching her son. :D

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:23 am

Quote calliope: This has always been Jill. Full of bravado on the outside but as vulnerable as a child on the inside. Make no mistake about Jill and Katherine loving each other. They did. But they loved to push each others buttons also. Yes, she is looking for wealth, has been since she set foot in the Chancellor mansion so many years ago. But she has spent her entire life looking for love. She is sad.

What a great post that describes Jill perfectly.

Lanie1959

Postby Lanie1959 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:27 am

Quote alanadz: Hey if Phyllis gets bashed for doing that, then so will Jill.
Fair is fair!

because two wrongs don't make a right and at the end of the day it's still actor bashing because it's the actress who makes her acting choices...........

Return to “The Young and the Restless”