Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Monsoon

Re: Sharon's Reaction to Adam's Son?

Postby Monsoon » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote YR2013:
Quote alanadz:
Quote Monsoon: I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

Sharon's child bearing years are quickly coming to an end. If she doesn't get pregnant in the next year or two, I don't think it will happen at all.

If they had ole Phyllis getting pregnant with Summer after she was told she can't have kids and then get pregnant with her blueberry, then I think Sharon will be fine because she's YOUNGER than Ole Phyllis.

Here's the difference, and it's a HUGE difference. Lynn Latham and Michelle Stafford were BFF's. That's one difference. The second difference is, Lynn Latham did NOT hate writing for actresses over 40. If you know anything about JPF's past work, then you know what I am talking about. You have seen how Sharon has been written during the current regime and you think Sharon will be just fine? Seriously? Are you kidding?

I don't think things will be fine for Sharon for a long time if ever. She is the crazy chick in town now.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 am

Quote Monsoon:
Quote alanadz:
Quote YR2013:
Quote alanadz:
Quote Monsoon: I really did think they would have Sharon getting pregnant with his baby. I don't think she will care right now tho.. she is obsessed with getting Nick back no matter how pathetic it makes her look.

Sharon's child bearing years are quickly coming to an end. If she doesn't get pregnant in the next year or two, I don't think it will happen at all.

If they had ole Phyllis getting pregnant with Summer after she was told she can't have kids and then get pregnant with her blueberry, then I think Sharon will be fine because she's YOUNGER than Ole Phyllis.

Here's the difference, and it's a HUGE difference. Lynn Latham and Michelle Stafford were BFF's. That's one difference. The second difference is, Lynn Latham did NOT hate writing for actresses over 40. If you know anything about JPF's past work, then you know what I am talking about. You have seen how Sharon has been written during the current regime and you think Sharon will be just fine? Seriously? Are you kidding?

I don't think things will be fine for Sharon for a long time if ever. She is the crazy chick in town now.

Thank you! Sharon is being written into a very small corner. It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the current regime feels about Sharon Newman.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:18 am

Quote Monsoon:
Quote alanadz:
Quote YR2013:
Quote alanadz:

Thank you! Sharon is being written into a very small corner. It's doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how the current regime feels about Sharon Newman.

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 am

Quote alanadz:
Quote YR2013:
Quote alanadz:

IMO the current regime is not interested in a Sharon/ Adam pairing at all so I doubt they will put these two together for awhile if ever. The main focus for Sharon will be to finally get the help she needs(hopefully). If that happens then a more balanced Sharon will emerge and be happy for Adam for having the son he always wanted.

pepperboy

Postby pepperboy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:19 am

Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's. 8) :( ;( :|

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote pepperboy: Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's. 8) :( ;( :|

Excellent point. So the days of Sharon having the big love story are probably over.

LJMOM812

Postby LJMOM812 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote pepperboy: Since the writers have gone the bipolar route with Sharon she will always have to be a little 'off' at times anyway. It usually takes months or even years to get the medication right. So if she miraculously be perfectly normal(if there is such a thing) then that wouldn't be true to the illness. She needs serious therapy more than bumping into her dr. at CL's. 8) :( ;( :|

Yeah, but this is a soap opera and no one seems to stay true to their illness/ disorder. Nikki has MS but we haven't heard mention of it in quite awhile; Victor has a heart transplant, but again, it is never mentioned and he hasn't seemed to slow down in the least; And then there's Adam's miraculous recovery from blindness; where is all the realism in those maladies?

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:59 pm

If they never put Adam and Sharon together this will be one happy fan....

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 am

Quote FL senior fan: Sharon's reaction? She doesn't even know yet; and I don't think it will bother her in the least. If anything, happy for him (after the shock of not getting Nick wears off).

More interesting is...Victor's reaction? When will Victor find out and will he support Adam?

I agree Victor's reaction is more likely to have an impact then any reaction Sharon would have if she was functioning in her right mind, Sharon is totally irrelevant in this.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:25 am

Quote alanadz: Chelsea was already the love of Adam's life. Now Chelsea has given him a son! Sharon has to be mid 40's, so her childbearing years are almost over, while Chelsea has at least 10 fertile years left, maybe more.

My speculation; right now she wouldn't give a ish because she's obsessed with Nick. But once that's over...well...Victor is taken...Noah is her son...she may be after Adam again...maybe she'll want to raise the son with him...be a "family"...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”