Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..

Postby rediculous » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Lily shows Cane the picture of him hissing Hilary and demands answers

Adam goes to Avery for legal advice about Connor

Dylan informs Chelsea he knows Adam and Connor share the same eye condition

alanadz

Re: Spoilers for Monday's Canadian show..

Postby alanadz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote rediculous: Lily shows Cane the picture of him hissing Hilary and demands answers

Thank you! Go Adam!!

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Quote rediculous: Lily shows Cane the picture of him hissing Hilary and demands answers

I wonder if Dylan finally put the pieces together or he still need more clues. :)

It's like all he need is to put that one last letter to make the word but yet he still doesn't know.what it is.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Quote Spike1976:

I wonder if Dylan finally put the pieces together or he still need more clues. :)

It's like all he need is to put that one last letter to make the word but yet he still doesn't know.what it is.

I wonder how many more weeks it will take for him to clue in. ~) Can he really be that dumb? Geez

justtwocents

Postby justtwocents » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote Spike1976:

I wonder how many more weeks it will take for him to clue in. ~) Can he really be that dumb? Geez

In one word. Yes. 8)

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Quote YR2013:
Quote Spike1976:

I think that somebody is going to have to spell it out and tell Dylan that Adam is Connor's father.

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote YR2013:
Quote Spike1976:

I think that somebody is going to have to spell it out and tell Dylan that Adam is Connor's father.

I almost feel bad now because Chelsea is taking advantage of someone that is remedial.

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:10 am

<p>
Red, so glad to see you back. Missed you. Wish Lily would make up her mind who she wants. Go Adam! Both Connor and Dylan have eye problems. Connor may have a genetic eye condition, but Dylan seriously has a problem seeing the truth right in front of his eyes. No man has been that dumb in decades. I think I will give Jill Farren Phillips credit for one thing. At least when it comes to stupid, she is an equal opportunity offender. She makes both male and female humans look equally stupid. And as Forrest Gump said, "Stupid is as stupid does." That line so explains the new and unimproved Y&R.<p>
Sorry to get off track. Again, glad to see you back Red.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 am

Quote Spike1976:

Perhaps a PowerPoint display or explanation utilizing puppets could assist Dylan in his quest to know the truth.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 am

Quote Laduree:
Quote Spike1976:

Perhaps a PowerPoint display or explanation utilizing puppets could assist Dylan in his quest to know the truth.

Puppets & cue cards written in big block letters. And clips from that afternoon show saying over & over, "You are NOT the daddy!"

Return to “The Young and the Restless”