SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YR2013

Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Postby YR2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote YR2013:
Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin! :)

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket 8) I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this. :(

Please stop, I am choking! lol!!!!!!!!

LOL :-) :-)

I hope you're okay. :) you're having too much fun at the expense of my girl, you have to stop. >)

IF Sharon goes crazy at the wedding and shoot someone, that bird dress will come in handy. :D She can take flight, and get out of there in a hurry. :-)

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote YR2013:
Quote trixie60: Wow, Sharon is really loosing it. Her plots to stop the wedding, if spoilers are true, are getting really desperate. She'd better be careful because the people at the wedding may call some one to haul her away to the looney bin! :)

If she's in her bird dress they will have to bring a cage instead of a straight jacket 8) I don't like it, my girl has lost it completely if she does this. :(

LMAO!! Yes, the bird dress was so funny looking and she was too. This time she may look creepy with a veil over her head like Pattycakes looked! Sharon has really changed a lot. I have liked her too.

LOL, when I saw her in that dress, I almost fell off my the chair I was sitting on. :-) She was so fruity, it was hilarious.

If she goes all Pattycakes on Navery, I think from here on, only big bird would want to date her. 8)

Oh how I miss my ole Sharon. Bring her back to me writers, she's gone too far into the darkness, bring her back to the light and keep her away from that darn ghost Cassie who keeps giving her bad advice. >)

BlondienFL

Postby BlondienFL » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:34 pm

What does Sharon do after putting on the wedding dress?

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:31 pm

If she plans on walking down the aisle and pretending to be Avery, that veil had better hide her bodice or it'll be known she's not Avery way before she reaches the alter. :D

And I actually liked the chicken dress. If Sharon's hair had been pulled up and the $2500 dress able to be looked at without her acting out, it'd have appeared quite differently.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote valleycliffe: What is your source for the part about Sharon putting on a wedding dress and veil?

I have read the part about the picture that Faith scribbled over Avery's face but the other part seems just made up phan phic.

Nelson warned us that things were going to get very very bad for Sharon.

I hope so.It's way past time she got caught for what she's done and using her BPD as a free pass.

avrilkeisha

Postby avrilkeisha » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Picture of Sharon in her wedding veil:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a4tq9j&s=5

She's gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs! :-)

canada gal

Postby canada gal » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 pm

LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil. 8)

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Quote bukopandan: If she plans on walking down the aisle and pretending to be Avery, that veil had better hide her bodice or it'll be known she's not Avery way before she reaches the alter. :D

And I actually liked the chicken dress. If Sharon's hair had been pulled up and the $2500 dress able to be looked at without her acting out, it'd have appeared quite differently.

You think clueless Nick will notice missing body parts? 8) That will only happen after they say "I do" and he lifts the veil to see Sharon beautiful face. After that, he'll have more pressing issues than bodice.lol

I expected Big Bird to stand up and say he's the real groom, not Tucker. :) It was a hoot. I love Sharon antics. The look on everyone face was great. Talk about the ultimate show stopper.

weatherholt3

Postby weatherholt3 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Quote canada gal: LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil. 8)

Maybe she stolen Avery's veil

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote weatherholt3:
Quote canada gal: LOL, that's not a wedding dress, its a lingerie robe. Okay, so she's thinking of her wedding to Nick. I wonder where she got the veil. 8)

Maybe she stolen Avery's veil

She didn't steal it, she's only borrowing it. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”