SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
charicey

SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Postby charicey » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head. >)

What happens next is everything....

Homesick Cajun

Re: SPOILER: Sharon, Faith, Nick & Avery Wedding!

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:45 pm

I read the part about the picture at Daytime Confidential. I had heard about the rest but didn't trust the source. Where did you find it?

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Gawd!!! Is she going to pull a Tricia wedding? ~)

jhud

Postby jhud » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Quote charicey: Sharon Plots to Stop Nick & Avery's Wedding

Before the wedding, Sharon visits Nick to give him a "present" from Faith. Nick opens it and he's horrified to see a picture that Faith has drawn of their family. Faith has scribbled black marks all over Avery's face and crossed her out. Nick is furious and confronts Sharon who denies knowing anything about it.

Back home, Sharon smiles to herself. She is delighted that it's all going according to her plan.

Sharon puts on a white wedding gown and places a bridal veil over her head. >)

What happens next is everything....

Sharon = Pattycakes :D

I bet she shoots Avery at the wedding.

Wackadoodle fruitcake!

jhud

Postby jhud » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote Cass Eno: Gawd!!! Is she going to pull a Tricia wedding? ~)

Tricia, Pattycakes, Sharon... they're all the SAME.

Cray cray lunatics.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:56 pm

What is your source for the part about Sharon putting on a wedding dress and veil?

I have read the part about the picture that Faith scribbled over Avery's face but the other part seems just made up phan phic.

Monsoon

Postby Monsoon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote Monsoon: Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

The spoiler I found on it says that Sharon masterminded the whole thing. :D 3) :D

This picture of Sharon in the wedding dress and veil is supposedly in SOD. I haven't seen it, but that's what I read.... So...What's next?

Monsoon

Postby Monsoon » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Monsoon: Sharon is a wreck. She is so manipulative. Using her daughter like that is so twisted.

The spoiler I found on it says that Sharon masterminded the whole thing. :D 3) :D

This picture of Sharon in the wedding dress and veil is supposedly in SOD. I haven't seen it, but that's what I read.... So...What's next?

I am going to have to go see the mag and the pic myself. I bet Sharon is the one who blacked out Avery's face.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Quote Monsoon:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I am going to have to go see the mag and the pic myself. I bet Sharon is the one who blacked out Avery's face.

Could be. I read the complete spoiler at Daytime Confidential earlier today. Haven't seen the pic. Let me know. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”