Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
reng

Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral

Postby reng » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:53 pm

I wish we could have seen Kay's longtime attorney, Mitchell Sherman, at the funeral. Maybe he will be at the reading of the will. Didn't we hear recently that they were casting someone to play his son?

Cass Eno

Re: Missed Mitchell Sherman at Kay's funeral

Postby Cass Eno » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm

His son is supposed to read the will so I am assuming that Mitchell has passed on.
Just a guess.

ColorAzure

Postby ColorAzure » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Was it ever mentioned why Tucker (or Stephen Nichols) didn't show up for the funeral? I mean even if SN didn't want to come back even for a cameo, they could've gotten a replacement actor.

reng

Postby reng » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I hope Mitchell has retired, not died. Seems like if his character had died, one of the characters — Jill, maybe — would have mentioned it.

maja

Postby maja » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 pm

The actor who plays Mitchell Sherman is William Witersole is very much alive and 82 years of age. I don't know if he's retired from acting or not.Hopefully, Mitchell will have retired with his son taking over his law practice.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm

SO glad someone else brought this up because it's been driving me crazy...since Katherine's death, we really should have had some sort of appearance by Mitchell by now. I guess they're saving him for the reading of Katherine's will.

maja

Postby maja » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Quote Gideon58: SO glad someone else brought this up because it's been driving me crazy...since Katherine's death, we really should have had some sort of appearance by Mitchell by now. I guess they're saving him for the reading of Katherine's will.

It was already announced as a spoiler, that Mitchell's son would be reading Kay's will.

Cass Eno

Postby Cass Eno » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Quote maja: The actor who plays Mitchell Sherman is William Witersole is very much alive and 82 years of age. I don't know if he's retired from acting or not.Hopefully, Mitchell will have retired with his son taking over his law practice.

Thank you.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”