Chelsea...still con artist

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Chelsea...still con artist

Postby MADDIE1 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 am

What gets me... Chelsea says that Newman was more important to Adam then she far as I am concerned she did not give up her old ways....Didn't she trick and Con Dylan to marry her.....Lol Karma is biting her in the butt...but poor Connor is going to suffer...well I hope not because Adam would spend his last penny for his son....

I hope Adam gets the baby and Dylan and Adam throw Chelsea out on her butt...I can do without seeing her sorry butt anyway

Re: Chelsea...still con artist

Postby Lanie1959 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 am

I think in the court of law a terrorizing kidnapper might have a hard time getting custody from a con....just saying. Adam's sins make Chelsea look like Sunday school teacher :D

Postby Savoy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:01 am

Chelsea conning ways have caught up to her. Adam will more then likely be furious with her for keeping his baby from him.

Postby Bresean » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 am

You're right, Adam will be furious with Chelsea, she can't lie out of this one, she have to fess up, it's over :D . I can't see Dylan staying married to her lying behind. ;(

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:44 am

They ruined the Chelsea character with constant lying and really dumb decisions for months and months and months. The past year of writing has made it hard to root for any of the characters but Chelsea's character looks like a selfish fool when she could have been redeemed and made into someone watchable instead.

Postby gardengal » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:30 am

This baby con was all about Dylan, and giving an excuse to be on the show. Why MCE/Chelsea got stuck with the gig to be a prop for SB/Dylan is beyond me. There has never been a logical reason as why Chelsea wouldn't tell Adam the truth. Its not like she couldn't remain single and co-parent. Nope TPTB decided that poor itsy bitsy Dylan annd Adam had to be victimized for no apparent reason. Adam gets karma and redemption. We fans were suppose to blindly support Dylan. As for Chelsea the hates been there since the day they ditched Shadam for Chadam. Hmm... guess I answered the why of the prop question. The irony is that this storyline was so flimsy that all three participants look stupid.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”