Spoiler,Ashley and Mac

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ohio chick

Spoiler,Ashley and Mac

Postby Ohio chick » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Could Ashley who is supposed to be back in October be involved in Mac returning. Could it be a wedding for Abby would Mac be maid of honor?

Lizzytish

Re: Spoiler,Ashley and Mac

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 pm

A wedding for Abby? She and Tyler have barely been dating; I can't imagine they're anywhere near wedding status.

fairland

Postby fairland » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote Lizzytish: A wedding for Abby? She and Tyler have barely been dating; I can't imagine they're anywhere near wedding status.

I agree with you. I am wondering if they keep on dating for a long time like up to 3 to 4 years straight before even thinking go marriage. Abby and tyler are already hot together lets not mess that up any time soon.

Chuckyducky

Postby Chuckyducky » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:08 am

Quote Ohio chick: Could Ashley who is supposed to be back in October be involved in Mac returning. Could it be a wedding for Abby would Mac be maid of honor?

Ashley's return will probably have something to do with Jack's business affairs. Abby doesn't look like she's ready to get hitched yet. Give the girl some time.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:55 am

From what I see, Abby is moving FASTER than Tyler; doubt a wedding on the horizon.
Why is Mac returning? I can't imagine a storyline for her??
We briefly saw Amber at the memorial; would understand more a return of AMBER to connect with Kevin and make Chloe jealous.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:18 am

I hope it's not for another quickie wedding like Christine and Paul's!!(WHAT ABOUT DOING IT FOR BROCK & JILL?) BUT They NEED to have a BIG wedding for Nick and Avery!!REALLY!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”