If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
alanadz

If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I haven't heard any complaints from Corbin Bernsen or anyone in JC's family.

alanadz

Re: If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 pm

RIP Jeanne Cooper and Mrs. C.

I was happy to see her son at the memorial.

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:41 pm

I cannot imagine what Corbin went thru to film Mrs. C's memorial. RIP, Mrs. C. %(

RIP, Jeanne Cooper. %(

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Quote myfavs100: I cannot imagine what Corbin went thru to film Mrs. C's memorial. RIP, Mrs. C. %(

RIP, Jeanne Cooper. %(

Neither can I. But I am so glad he was there to pay tribute to his mother again. That was wonderful.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't. ~)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who died from a brain tumor in a foreign country. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died and had her own services with her real life family. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't. ~)

LOL great point.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't. ~)

Who's confused? Mrs. C. didn't die because the character isn't real! Jeanne Cooper died! JC's son was there for the tribute to his mother and he hasn't made any negative comments. I am not confused because I know the memorial wasn't for a real person!

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote alanadz:
Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't. ~)

Who's confused? That's right, the character isn't real! Hey how about that! Mrs. C. didn't die because she isn't real. Jeanne Cooper died! JC's son was there for the tribute to his mother and he hasn't made any negative comments.

Thanks for demonstrating my point!

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Actually Jeanne Cooper died more than a moth ago, it was May 8th..So nearly 4 months ago...

Kelby

Postby Kelby » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, what are they going to do about it anyway. Sue Y&R writers for s.cking. I wish. He probably feels better for having been a part of it. And he should. It was made a joke in a big way, but the thought I suppose was worth something. Corbin may not know the history of his mother's character or the characters on the show. Maybe he does know it all. Even so, the actors are not going to say anything negative. At least right now. Wait until they write their memoirs. LOL It will all come out, what a sh.t show this program became. It always does.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”