Y&R Updates

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
htcak3

Y&R Updates

Postby htcak3 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Julie let go Chelsa tells Dylan everything unexpected discovery changes YNR forever Dylan PTSD flares up and has emotional aftermath Chloe, Billy,Vic, drown into a trouble situation w/Mac &JT Mac Returns Huge emotional showdown changes the extended Winters family forever Jack secret takes Genoa City for a surprise A forgotten deed cast a ripple effect on the present Reason behind Sharon behavior is revealed and not what u taught Nikki secret son shaken up Genoa City Not a person you might think it is Ashley returns Jill and Ester r not invited to the will reading

FL senior fan

Re: Y&R Updates

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Quote htcak3: Julie let go Chelsa tells Dylan everything unexpected discovery changes YNR forever Dylan PTSD flares up and has emotional aftermath Chloe, Billy,Vic, drown into a trouble situation w/Mac &JT Mac Returns Huge emotional showdown changes the extended Winters family forever Jack secret takes Genoa City for a surprise A forgotten deed cast a ripple effect on the present Reason behind Sharon behavior is revealed and not what u taught Nikki secret son shaken up Genoa City Not a person you might think it is Ashley returns Jill and Ester r not invited to the will reading

----------------------
Where was all this?

I can't believe JILL and Esther would not attend the Will reading. Doesn't everyone mentioned in a Will get notified? Why does Ashley return? And is Nikki's secret son NOT Dylan??

Laloni

Postby Laloni » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm

So, if Jill and Esther aren't invited to the reading of the will that means they aren't mentioned in the will. I really in the back of my mind figured Jill would get left out but I'm not sure I believe this spoiler at all so I will just wait this one out.

Lee4748

Postby Lee4748 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Where may I ask did these spoilers come from.? Who is Julie?

If Nikki's son isn't, Dylan, than who could it be?

nancy 7

Postby nancy 7 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 pm

On one of the websites, someone suggested it is Stitch Dylan's buddy from the war.

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Yes who is this Julie???

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:42 pm

No, Dylan is Nikki's lost son not Stitch

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Jill already had HALF the mansion given or deeded to her by Kathrine. Wonder if she'll leave the "other half" to Jill or Murphy (till his death)?
Could Victor be designated the CEO of Chancellor? That would be interesting! Anxious to see "who gets what", and who gets left out.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”