What proof does Vic have? Vic on the other hand...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Angeleyes0000

What proof does Vic have? Vic on the other hand...

Postby Angeleyes0000 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Victor hired Melanie to screw Adam over, has had his home and office bugged, he has been doing nothing but working against Adam from day one of their so-called partnership. What exactly does he believe Adam has done to him? His conversation with Victoria was sickening. What stake does that which believes she has In Newman? She already got her pay off...half a billion… She has no money invested in Newman therefore the little which has no say. The phony BS with daddy dearest was sickening today, she doesn't care, she's just a spoiled jealous b***h. Her comments about Victor "allowing" Adam to be his partner… I'm sorry the way I saw it Adam was already in the top seat, and he was the one who worked it so that victor was able to come back. Are we completely rewriting the storyline or what? Can't wait for Victor to find out that Victoria knew Adam had a son and that Victor was a grandfather again. Because no matter how PO'd he is at Adam, he would still want to lay claim to his grandson.

daisy1984

Re: What proof does Vic have? Vic on the other hand...

Postby daisy1984 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Quote Angeleyes0000: Victor hired Melanie to screw Adam over, has had his home and office bugged, he has been doing nothing but working against Adam from day one of their so-called partnership. What exactly does he believe Adam has done to him? His conversation with Victoria was sickening. What stake does that which believes she has In Newman? She already got her pay off...half a billion… She has no money invested in Newman therefore the little which has no say. The phony BS with daddy dearest was sickening today, she doesn't care, she's just a spoiled jealous b***h. Her comments about Victor "allowing" Adam to be his partner… I'm sorry the way I saw it Adam was already in the top seat, and he was the one who worked it so that victor was able to come back. Are we completely rewriting the storyline or what? Can't wait for Victor to find out that Victoria knew Adam had a son and that Victor was a grandfather again. Because no matter how PO'd he is at Adam, he would still want to lay claim to his grandson.

Did I hallucinate this or isn't Adam working with Jack, his father's long-time nemesis? Does anyone think that Victor was dumb enough to believe that Adam's investors were his old college buddies? Victor knows that Adam is lying to him. Isn't the man behind all these phone calls with Adam actually Jack? If so, I would say that Victor has sufficient reason not to trust Adam.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Victor has his intelligence plus he has many many years of Jack and his BS! He knows Jack Abbott so well. I am surprised Victor needed a PI to figure out who the investor was.

Angeleyes0000

Postby Angeleyes0000 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Obviously you did not hallucinate it, I don't see a need for sarcasm like that. We all saw what went down we saw Victor have his assumptions we did not see him have any actual "proof"until the very end of the show when he went to Jack's door, this was well after his altercation with Adam until that point on he had was SPECULATION. What we have seen that our facts is Victor plotting behind Adams back, hiring Melonie to spy on Adam, and Victor planting bugs anywhere and everywhere Adam goes. One is no better than the other but until the end of today show Victor had absolutely no proof. And to be completely factual, he still had no real proof he still only has his speculation. Adam's statement was true he and Jack are friends Victor doesn't know if Adam was there because Jack is helping him or if he was there just as a friendly visit with a buddy.

linder

Postby linder » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:26 pm

i think adam knew how his dad works is the reason he did things like he did...tthey just dont trust each other

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:02 pm

How much more proof does he need? Victor has been doing this dance with Jacka....s for so many years.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:57 pm

I want to see Victor CRUSH Jack!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

I was very disappointed after all this time, to find out that Jack is the big secret investor -- especially since, we never saw Jack vest out of NE in the first place. I started a thread last week about needing some clarification as to what occurred when Jack left NE and went back to Jabot. No one seems to know if he sold the company to Adam or what -- also, Adam let Victor come back to the company, but what authority does he have?

And Im sick to death of Victor and his army of henchmen who always know everything about everyone. Baloney!

Can we please get an EP and headwriter with some sense -- 30 years of this regurgitated B.S. is more than enough.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Stupid Jack told him. He just can't keep his big mouth shut!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”