Worried about Cane

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Evsmom

Worried about Cane

Postby Evsmom » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:29 pm

Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

Then again, he wouldn't have told her about it at all if he didn't want Joe to get caught.

He better not turn out to be a bad guy! 8)

Kimberly46

Re: Worried about Cane

Postby Kimberly46 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:35 pm

Quote Evsmom: Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

Then again, he wouldn't have told her about it at all if he didn't want Joe to get caught.

That was a great scene. Even better when Cane is with JT with Kay. JT is showing them the cracks in the wall. Cane really looks concerned though. I hope Cane is one of the good guys.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:38 pm

Quote Kimberly46:
Quote Evsmom: Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

That was a great scene. Even better when Cane is with JT with Kay. JT is showing them the cracks in the wall. Cane really looks concerned though. I hope Cane is one of the good guys.

Oh, Kimberly, I hope you're right! He is so believable as Kay's grandson and Jill's son...they interact so beautifully. I really hope he's not a fraud!

Kimberly46

Postby Kimberly46 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:48 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote Kimberly46:

Oh, Kimberly, I hope you're right! He is so believable as Kay's grandson and Jill's son...they interact so beautifully. I really hope he's not a fraud!

I totally agree. I've never believed that Cane was playing Jill and Kay. I believe he is truly Jill's son. He even has some of her facial features if you ask me. The 3 of them share something special and you can feel it whenever you see Cane with Jill or Kay.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:50 pm

Quote Kimberly46:
Quote ILuvNY:
Quote Kimberly46:

I totally agree. I've never believed that Cane was playing Jill and Kay. I believe he is truly Jill's son. He even has some of her facial features if you ask me. The 3 of them share something special and you can feel it whenever you see Cane with Jill or Kay.

Right...I think they're so believable because the act so comfortably around each other...great casting!

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:54 pm

I like watching all of them together too.
I'd like it if Jill and Katherine would ask him more about his childhood and where he comes from. Where's he been? What's he done in his life? I'm sure if I was in that situation I would want to know everything!

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:59 pm

Quote Evsmom: I like watching all of them together too.
I'd like it if Jill and Katherine would ask him more about his childhood and where he comes from. Where's he been? What's he done in his life? I'm sure if I was in that situation I would want to know everything!

I agrreee. :)

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:00 pm

U know, that spoiler about Cane about not being Jill's son, I dont really believe it. Cane has being good to Jill and Cane and It would be pretty stupid if he wasn't family :) . He fits perfectly into that family and interacts really well with them. It would be ashamed if he turned out not to be Jill's son :~

sarasecret007

Postby sarasecret007 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:00 pm

It's true ya'll. Cane is a snake but, they may be able to turn him around since he is so likeable. Phyllis is trying to change her attitude around but in all honesty it will all come out. With Cane he could go either way with the writers.

Here's what I think is going to be for Cane. Cane realizes he is wrong for trying to get these two ladies money. But, as I remember, Cane didn't know he was Jill's long lost son. I thought that Jill was hiding it from him and Katherine was able to convince her to tell him the truth. Cane is going to try and pull a Amber. At first he was in it for the money but, then the ladies grew on him and he really got attached. Just like Amber did to him. It's all about what you do to people that ends up coming back home to you..

kimyla

Postby kimyla » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:21 pm

I noticed that look on Cane's face too when Katherine told him that she was going to Clear Springswith him. I wondered if that look was because he was up to no good and didn't want her around for fear that she would be on to him. Or maybe Cane thought she was on to him already. Perhaps he thought Katherine didn't truct him to handle it on his own and was offended. I really want to believe that Cane is a good guy. But his actions over the past few days have me wondering what's up with him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”