New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Quote hopey pix: I know that Mac was never popular,they had about 3 of them already!I doubt anyone will get worked up about David Tom and Kelly Kruger again!!Billy Miller has left BIG shoes to fill,and deserves an EMMY AND Delia too!!

My thoughts exactly. A 'new direction' found by moving backwards. Sounds like there's some scrambling going on.

BigBluePlate

Postby BigBluePlate » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:55 pm

The only Mac that DT's Billy had chemistry with was Ashley B., the original. KK was horrible as Mac! If AB unavailable, TP should either recast or bring back JT. Or divorce Dylan from Nikki and he can be Vicky's new love interest. They had some serious chemistry in that one scene together when Dylan offered Vicky his friendship and support.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:46 pm

If it. Bring Brock Reynolds back and if he on more then. I'm. All. For it *)

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

Quote Lizzytish: Rachel Kimsey was my fave MAC. Like Clementine too.

It's about time they decided what was going on with Mac and JT -- all that cloak and dagger about them sending Reed to live with Victoria was so long ago -- I thought they changed their minds.

Hope Thad Luckinbill isn't returning as JT == I love that guy and wish much more for him than this dumb show.

I don't think there has ever been a good actress to play Mac. She is not my favorite character and could care less if she comes back.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:33 am

Quote Embrace: I liked Rachel Kimsey as Mac the best. She had great chemistry with Billy. Would love for them to reconnect. Tired of Villy. Victoria has begun to bore me now.

Really? I thought she was horrible. I didn't like her Mac at all. I only liked the first one., AB

PAC12fan

Postby PAC12fan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:37 am

If Mac is coming back, who will she be paired with? I read the writers plan to keep Villy together.

crazycakes

Postby crazycakes » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 pm

One of the best parts of David Tom's return are all the flashbacks they're going to pull out of the CBS archives. I heard they have lots of old 'Glow By Jabot' flashbacks with David Tom, Thad Luckinbill, and Kelly Kruger's Mackenzie.

The show is laying the groundwork for a JT/Mac/Billy/Victoria quad. Both Thad Luckinbill and Kelly Kruger have been approached about returning to the show. I think Reed will return to GC full-time now that Villy is ending.

Yes, JT and Mac will divorce, and Billy and Victoria will have massive marriage issues after David Tom takes over.

The writers have been dropping hints about JT and Mackenzie all year now. We know their marriage is having problems and the fallout will have a great impact on Billy and Victoria.

#1 David Tom's Billy will reconnect with his true love Mackenzie Browning.

#2 The Prodigal Child returns. Reed Newman will return to his rightful place as Victoria's firstborn son. His custody will finally be fixed. I'm hearing we'll see more of Reed and Moses next year, those children are not forgotten.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm

This is great news...I love Kelly as Mac!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Welcome back Mac. Are we headed for a Mac and Nick pairing?

globrittanny

Postby globrittanny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Quote alanadz: Welcome back Mac. Are we headed for a Mac and Nick pairing?

Nope! Billy & Mackenzie reunion.

Billy is gonna cheat with Kelly and end his marriage.

JT and Mackenzie are divorcing.

Perfect time for original Billy and Mac to find their way back to each other. :))

Return to “The Young and the Restless”