Victoria Rowell may come back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote StaceyT: There are several fans that want to look at Sharons beautiful face :) And I cant wait for Dru to come back and see who she turns on, think it will be Sharon :-) ~ I'm afraid NOT, lmao Red will be in for it, so if she does get out of jail, she will be going right back :-) Dru owes her (from the paternity with Lily) and believe me she will use what happened to her to get even once and for all with Phyllis :-) :-) >) Bring on Dru :D

maybe ...what if jack and sharon both end up in jail together wow what a s/l

What if? :-) Thats the million dollar question isnt it lmao :-) :-)

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote nexygirl:
Quote StaceyT: There are several fans that want to look at Sharons beautiful face :) And I cant wait for Dru to come back and see who she turns on, think it will be Sharon :-) ~ I'm afraid NOT, lmao Red will be in for it, so if she does get out of jail, she will be going right back :-) Dru owes her (from the paternity with Lily) and believe me she will use what happened to her to get even once and for all with Phyllis :-) :-) >) Bring on Dru :D

maybe ...what if jack and sharon both end up in jail together wow what a s/l

What if? :-) Thats the million dollar question isnt it lmao :-) :-)

:-) :-) maybe who knows lol

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:06 pm

No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:06 pm

I sure dont know 8) :-) But the possiblilities are endless lmao :-) ;)

sharonfriend

Postby sharonfriend » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:06 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote starrlight:
Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.

Really, who do not like her? And her face is beautiful unlike some others we know. :D

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:07 pm

Quote StaceyT: I sure dont know 8) :-) But the possiblilities are endless lmao :-) ;)

haha yea lol well just have to wait and see
that'd be sad though

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:10 pm

Quote nexygirl: No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

You know just because you dislike Sharon, there is no reason to blame her for Drus death, even if she accidently grabbed on to her it was a natural reaction ~) I dont blame Phyllis, I think she has some fault with it, she shouldnt have been playing with Sharon, and concentrating on her job and professionality. But I dont think she meant for anyone to get hurt :~ And Sharon is my girl, but I dont think we should blame characters unjustly ;) JMHO!

To each their own :);)

nexygirl

Postby nexygirl » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:13 pm

Quote StaceyT:
Quote nexygirl: No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

You know just because you dislike Sharon, there is no reason to blame her for Drus death, even if she accidently grabbed on to her it was a natural reaction ~) I dont blame Phyllis, I think she has some fault with it, she shouldnt have been playing with Sharon, and concentrating on her job and professionality. But I dont think she meant for anyone to get hurt :~ And Sharon is my girl, but I dont think we should blame characters unjustly ;) JMHO!

im a phick fan but i wasnt blaming sharon i just said there coudlve been a chance were she tagged dru along the cliff like i said who knows and i dont blame anyone but sharon shouldnt have slept with brad in the first place none of this wouldve happened and she thought she coudlve kept it form jack ~) and she wants jack to be honest with her well he doesnt have to lol but yea theres alot of things i want to say about sharon but i jsut dont wanna get started i really like phyllis. :D

sharonfriend

Postby sharonfriend » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:18 pm

Quote nexygirl:
Quote StaceyT:

im a phick fan but i wasnt blaming sharon i just said there coudlve been a chance were she tagged dru along the cliff like i said who knows and i dont blame anyone but sharon shouldnt have slept with brad in the first place none of this wouldve happened and she thought she coudlve kept it form jack ~) and she wants jack to be honest with her well he doesnt have to lol but yea theres alot of things i want to say about sharon but i jsut dont wanna get started i really like phyllis. :D

Get started, all you can do is make up lies anyway and call her names only you Phick fans can see. ~) >( :D

Armani Queen

Postby Armani Queen » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:19 pm

i so think that victoria should come backk.. her attitude was awsome while she wus on the show girlz basically cowered everytime drew walked by..i love her and i wus devastated once she wus GONE..i love her 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”