Victoria Rowell may come back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Eppy

Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Postby Eppy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:36 am

Quote BabygirlAH:
Quote Evsmom: So who thinks VR will come back as Dru? ;)

I don't think she'll come back. Another been there done that storyline is too much for me to take.
I agree - the only plausible way it could be explained if she returned was another amnesia storyline, or severe injury that was being treated and she wasn't capable of taking care of herself. Kind of like a Nick combo....two very tired SL's/

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:16 am

Quote granny45:
Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

:D :-) :) 3) :-) :D :) 3) :D :D :D

I'm going to love to see the crow that people eat when Sharon doesn't get arrested for an ACCIDENT now blackmail was on purpose DRU IS NOT going to hate Sharon. In fact she will hate Phyllis even more. And i bet she is on a rampage against Phyllis when she comes back.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:19 am

Quote sharonfriend:
Quote nexygirl:
Quote starrlight:
Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.

Really, who do not like her? And her face is beautiful unlike some others we know. :D

ITA! :-) They know it. Whether they want to admitt it or not.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”