Victoria Rowell may come back!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LJMama

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Postby LJMama » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:18 pm

Well while I was in CVS I saw the Dru may be coming back to Y&R. there is nothing confirmed that she is coming back, but for right now she is not coming back. Maybe next year after she finishes her tour, she said that she was considering it. So Dru may be back after all fans!

I hope she does come back.

Maybe the s/l will go something like this. Neil will propose to Karen, and Dru will return with amnesia or something. So Neil will be torn between two women. hmmmm......

Delonjo

Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Postby Delonjo » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm

I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:29 pm

I hope they do not revive the character "Dru" with or without Victoria Rowell. I did not like the character at all - to "over the top" for my taste. I did however like the character of Dru's sister - Dr. Olivia - with they would bring her back.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:30 pm

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Is this one of Mr. Brooks fantasy story threads ?) ~) 8) 3)

suegerry

Postby suegerry » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:58 pm

Some live fantasy.....

Personnaly I wish the character of Dru would come back....the truth about the fall off the cliff would then be said....Dru.....was not an hypocrite but a witty woman and good friend of Sharon....

And before you come crashing in here Delonjo.....this is my opinion....so just walk on by......stand on the corner if need to.... :D >(

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

The truth about the fall over the cliff is already known - it is on video for everyone to see!!! :D

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:02 pm

Quote suegerry: Some live fantasy.....

Personnaly I wish the character of Dru would come back....the truth about the fall off the cliff would then be said....Dru.....was not an hypocrite but a witty woman and good friend of Sharon....

And before you come crashing in here Delonjo.....this is my opinion....so just walk on by......stand on the corner if need to.... :D >(

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

NickiNicole

Postby NickiNicole » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:32 pm

I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

granny45

Postby granny45 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:36 pm

Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

:D :-) :) 3) :-) :D :) 3) :D :D :D

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:40 pm

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

Dang guy you be trippin all day.

Aint buying the bait. :-) :-) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”